How do I resolve an “ERROR 10009: No HostID specified in license file”? then, you very likely downloaded the wrong license file, namely a Web License Service (WLS) license which is meant for containerized environment only. Login on our website www.gurobi.com. Navigate to Downloads & Licenses > Your Gurobi Licenses.
- 1 How do I add a license to gurobi?
- 2 How do I open gurobi on Mac?
- 3 Where is gurobi installed Mac?
- 4 How can I remove gurobi license?
- 5 What is gurobi Python?
- 6 How do I open Anaconda terminal on Mac?
- 7 How do I install Networkx on Anaconda?
- 8 Where is gurobi installed?
- 9 What is gurobi used for?
- 10 Is gurobi open source?
How do I add a license to gurobi?
To create this license:
- Register for a gurobi.com account as an academic.
- Visit the Web License Manager site.
- There you can create or extend the WLS academic license.
- Your computer must be connected to a recognized academic institution network when the request is made.
How do I open gurobi on Mac?
Gurobi and Anaconda for Mac
- Step one: Download and install Anaconda. Gurobi supports Python 2.7 and 3.7 for Mac.
- Step two: Install Gurobi into Anaconda. The next step is to install the Gurobi package into Anaconda.
- Step three: Install a Gurobi License.
Where is gurobi installed Mac?
By default, the installer will place the Gurobi Remote Services 9.1. 2 files in /Library/gurobi_server912/mac64 (note that this is the system /Library directory, not your personal /Library directory).
How can I remove gurobi license?
Via the Windows GUI To uninstall Gurobi, open the Start Menu and type “remove” to find the “Add and remove programs” section. There you will find all installed Gurobi versions, and you can select which to uninstall.
What is gurobi Python?
The Gurobi Python interface can be used in a number of ways. It is the basis of our Interactive Shell, where it is typically used to work with existing models. It can also be used to write standalone programs that create and solve models, in much the same way that you would use our other language interfaces.
How do I open Anaconda terminal on Mac?
- Open Launchpad, then click the Anaconda-Navigator icon.
- Or open Launchpad and click the terminal icon. Then in terminal, type anaconda-navigator.
How do I install Networkx on Anaconda?
Download the source from https://pypi.python.org/pypi/networkx/ or get the latest version.
- Unpack and change directory to the source directory (it should have the files README. txt and setup.py).
- Run python setup.py install to build and install.
- (Optional) Run nosetests to execute the tests if you have nose installed.
Where is gurobi installed?
By default, the installer will place the Gurobi 9.1. 2 files in /Library/gurobi912/mac64 (note that this is the system /Library directory, not your personal ~/Library directory). Your <installdir> (which we’ll refer to throughout this document) will be /Library/gurobi912/mac64.
What is gurobi used for?
The Gurobi Optimizer enables users to state their toughest business problems as mathematical models and then finds the best solution out of trillions of possibilities.
Is gurobi open source?
Open Source Linear and Mixed-Integer Programming Software and Solvers – Gurobi.