- Review our Network Status page for any noted outages.
- Set up a new connection.
- Power cycle your router and modem.
- Enter alternate DNS settings into the Wii.
- Check for wireless interference.
- Place your system into the router’s DMZ.
- 1 How do I fix my Wii error code?
- 2 What do you do if your Wii won’t update?
- 3 What to do if Wii is not reading discs?
- 4 How do I fix my Wii troubleshooting?
- 5 What to do if your Wii won’t connect to WiFi?
- 6 How do you fix Wii error code 51330?
- 7 How do I update my Wii to 2021?
- 8 How do I update my old Wii?
- 9 How do you hard reset a Wii?
- 10 How do you fix a disc that won’t read?
- 11 Why does my Wii U keep saying invalid disc?
- 12 Why does my Wii keep saying error?
- 13 Why is my Wii sensor not working?
- 14 How do I fix my Wii Balance Board?
How do I fix my Wii error code?
Turn off both Wii and your router and unplug the latter from the Internet. Leave them disconnected and turned off for several minutes. Next, plug the Internet cable into the router, turn it on and give it some time to reboot. Then, turn on Nintendo Wii and check whether error code 51330 or 51332 appears on the screen.
What do you do if your Wii won’t update?
What to do
- If this was your first attempt to download the system update, try the system update again.
- Power cycle your home network.
- Wireless interference can cause your Wii U Internet connection to time out during the update.
- Manually enter DNS settings.
- Still not working?
What to do if Wii is not reading discs?
What to do
- Eject the problematic disc if it is still in the system.
- Power the system off and ensure it is placed correctly.
- After 30 seconds has passed, power the Wii back on.
- Insert the disc. Be sure to verify you are inserting it correctly.
How do I fix my Wii troubleshooting?
Most power issues with the Wii can be fixed by resetting the AC adapter. Unplug the AC adapter from both the outlet and the console and let it sit for at least 2 minutes. Plug both ends back in, making sure that the adapter is plugged directly into a wall outlet, not a surge protector or power strip.
What to do if your Wii won’t connect to WiFi?
- Power cycle the Wii. Unplug the console, wait five minutes, and then plug it back in.
- Try creating a new connection profile by going through the connection process again.
- Check for any wireless interference. The Wii console should be in an open area without anything blocking the signal.
How do you fix Wii error code 51330?
What to do
- Change the security type in the Wii System Settings to WPA2 – PSK (AES) and test your Internet connection again.
- Check your network’s settings to ensure you’re using the correct wireless password.
- Update the Security Settings within the Wii Internet Settings.
How do I update my Wii to 2021?
To update your Wii console to the latest version, simply connect your console to the Internet and manually select “Wii System Update” from the Wii System Settings page. You can check the version of your Wii console by looking at the numbers on the top right corner on page 1 of the Wii System Settings page.
How do I update my old Wii?
From the Wii Menu, use the Wii Remote to select the Wii button. Select Wii Settings to access the Wii System Settings menu. Using the arrow on the right side of the screen, move over to the third page and select Wii System Update. Select Yes.
How do you hard reset a Wii?
Unplug the Wii’s power supply from the wall outlet or power strip. Leave the Wii console unplugged for at least five minutes. Reconnect the power supply and press the power button to turn the Wii back on and complete the hard reset.
How do you fix a disc that won’t read?
Here are a few methods to try to fix your scratched disc at home:
- Rubbing Alcohol Method: Get a lint free non scratching cloth.
- Toothpaste Method: Use a small dab of the gritty type of toothpaste.
- Banana Method: Use a banana that is peeled and cut in half.
- Skip Scratch Fixer Method:
- Petroleum Jelly Method:
Why does my Wii U keep saying invalid disc?
If the discs look dirty or damaged, clean them. Sometimes a dirty disc can appear damaged, but just needs to be cleaned. If the disc plays without error, please continue to use your Wii U as normal. The damaged game discs will need to be replaced.
Why does my Wii keep saying error?
This could indicate a problem with the Game Disc or with the Wii console.
Why is my Wii sensor not working?
Check the cord on the Sensor Bar for any frayed wires or kinks, and verify that the Sensor Bar is free of obstructions. Check the button functionality, and that the Sensor Bar is operating correctly, by accessing the Wii Main Menu. If there is no response, there is likely a problem with the Wii Remote.
How do I fix my Wii Balance Board?
Check the battery life of the batteries in the Wii Balance Board. If the battery level is low, try a fresh set of batteries. Re-sync the Wii Balance Board to the Wii console. Unplug the power cord from the console, and let it sit for at least a few seconds.