The cycle was paused or canceled. The washer may take 20 to 30 minutes to stop spinning and drain, and will display this error code during that time. To remove the code, press pause or cancel button twice and the power button once.
- 1 How do you manually unlock a Maytag Maxima washer?
- 2 How do I unlock my front load washer door?
- 3 How do you bypass a washing machine lock?
- 4 How do I reset my Maytag washer?
- 5 How do you reset the lid lock on a Maytag washer?
- 6 How do you force a washing machine to unlock?
- 7 What do you do when your washing machine door wont open?
- 8 Can you bypass a lid switch on a washing machine?
- 9 How do I take the lock off my Maytag washer?
How do you manually unlock a Maytag Maxima washer?
How to unlock Maytag washer door? If there are no errors with the washer and no components are faulty, you can try and cancel the wash cycle, press and keep holding the CYCLE END or CANCEL button and wait a few minutes and the door should unlock on its own.
How do I unlock my front load washer door?
How To Open A Front Load Washing Machine Door After Starting The Wash Cycle
- How to unlock washer door?
- Within at least 5 minutes of pressing the START/WASH button, press the START/PAUSE button to unlock the washer door.
- Now open the washing machine door once unlocked and add or remove any extra clothing.
How do you bypass a washing machine lock?
One of the main ways of bypassing a washing machine door lock is by disabling the safety circuit. It is good to note that the process involves cutting of electrical wires. Thus, you need to disconnect your machine from the main power supply. Additional, cutting the cord may void your warranty.
How do I reset my Maytag washer?
If an error message causes your Maytag washer to not run properly, reset the washer to clear the error message. How to Reset a Maytag Washer
- Press the “Power/Cancel” button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press “Start/Pause.” You have now reset your Maytag washer.
How do you reset the lid lock on a Maytag washer?
To reset the washer, press and hold the button for 20 seconds. The lid lock light can flash if the washing machine settings are changed after the washer has already started the wash cycle.
How do you force a washing machine to unlock?
Turn the washing machine off and unplug it. If pausing the cycle doesn’t unlock the door, turn the machine off. Then, unplug the machine and wait 5-10 minutes. Try pulling the handle again to see if the door opens. This is the most common solution for top loaders.
What do you do when your washing machine door wont open?
Try running a spin/drain cycle. If this fails, the machine can be drained by placing the washing machine drain hose lower than the drum (into a bucket or tray). The door interlock has simply jammed. Call an engineer.
Can you bypass a lid switch on a washing machine?
Most washing machines come equipped with a lid switch. This switch is connected to a solenoid that completes a circuit, allowing the machine to run only if the top is down. A simple bypass for the first type of lid switch is to simply jam a piece of wood into the switch, causing it to activate the solenoid.
How do I take the lock off my Maytag washer?
Touch “Cycle Signal” near the front-loading washer’s LCD control panel to deactivate the washer’s lock controls. The lock icon disappears from the LCD control panel when the lock control is off.