How to Fix Application Unable to Start Correctly Error (0xc000007b)
- Method 1. Restart your computer. The first thing to try is restarting Windows.
- Method 2. Update.
- Method 3. Enable Administrator rights.
- Method 4. Reinstall the app or game.
- Method 5. Update Windows.
- Method 6. Run ChkDsk.
- Method 7. Reinstall DirectX.
- 1 What is the cause of 0xc00007b error?
- 2 What does 0xc000007b mean?
- 3 How do I update a DLL file in Windows 10?
- 4 How do I fix launcher EXE application error?
- 5 How do I fix app errors in Windows 10?
- 6 How do I fix error 0xc0000142?
- 7 How do I fix a DLL error?
- 8 How do I install a DLL file?
- 9 How do I fix corrupted files?
- 10 What is launcher exe?
- 11 What does launcher EXE mean?
What is the cause of 0xc00007b error?
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is a runtime component necessary for running of multiple applications. The files in Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package usually corrupt due to many reasons. And this can cause the 0xc000007b error. In this case you need to reinstall this components.
What does 0xc000007b mean?
That particular error code refers to an invalid image format. However, what the error code usually means is that you are trying to run a program that is intended to work with a 64 bit Windows operating system, but that you only have a 32 bit OS.
How do I update a DLL file in Windows 10?
Fix Missing DLL files error
- Run the built-in System File Checker tool to replace missing or corrupted operating system files.
- Run the DISM tool and repair the Windows system image and fix a corrupted Windows Component Store.
- Repair or re-install the software if some application throws up this error.
How do I fix launcher EXE application error?
The following steps should fix the launcher.exe issue:
- Install and launch the application.
- Click the Scan Now button to detect issues and abnormalities.
- Click the Repair All button to fix the issues.
How do I fix app errors in Windows 10?
How to fix issues with apps using Settings
- Open Start.
- Search for Settings, and then click the top result to open the experience.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Under Apps & features, select the broken application.
- Click the Advanced options link.
- Click the Reset button.
How do I fix error 0xc0000142?
- Fix #1: Run the Application as an Administrator.
- Fix #2: Uninstall Third-Party Antivirus Program(s)
- Fix #3: Start the Computer in Safe Mode to Fix Error 0xc0000142.
- Fix #4: Perform a Clean System Boot.
- Fix #5: Reinstall or Update the program.
- Fix #6: Run System File Checker (SFC) and DISM Scans on Your PC.
How do I fix a DLL error?
How to fix the ‘missing. dll file’ error
- Never download a. dll file.
- Restart your PC. The easiest way to fix the missing.
- Retrieve deleted files. Sometimes, you could’ve accidentally deleted a.
- Malware. Malware programs create additional.
- Restore your system.
- Reinstall the application.
- Update drivers.
- Update Windows.
How do I install a DLL file?
Add a missing. DLL file to Windows
- Locate your missing. dll file at the DLL Dump site.
- Download the file and copy it to: “C:WindowsSystem32”
- Click Start then Run and type in “regsvr32 name_of_dll. dll” and hit enter.
How do I fix corrupted files?
Try these fixes to see if you can get to the bottom of your corrupt file error.
- Perform a check disk on the hard drive. Running this tool scans the hard drive and attempts to recover bad sectors.
- Use the CHKDSK command.
- Use the SFC /scannow command.
- Change the file format.
- Use file repair software.
What is launcher exe?
Launcher.exe is associated with many different applications. It is a common name that developers assign to installation and startup programs. There are also several high profile software companies that have released programs with this name.
What does launcher EXE mean?
EXE files such as launcher.exe are categorized as Win32 EXE (Executable application) files. As a Launcher MFC Application file, it was created for use in Launcher Application by Sierra Entertainment.