It is very common to receive the error message 0x800CCC0E when configuring an email account in Outlook and trying to send an e-mail, the reason why you get the error is because Outlook is not authenticating your account on the server while sending it, so the outgoing mail server rejects the message.
- 1 How do I fix error 0X800CCC0E?
- 2 What is Outlook error code 0X800CCC0E?
- 3 How do I fix Outlook server error?
- 4 How do I fix IMAP in Outlook?
- 5 How do I fix IMAP error?
- 6 How do I repair Outlook?
- 7 How do I fix error 0x800ccc92 in Outlook?
- 8 How do I fix error 0x8004060c in Outlook?
- 9 How do I fix error 0x800ccc1a in Outlook?
- 10 How do I force Outlook to connect to server?
- 11 How do I fix Cannot connect to server?
- 12 How do you fix send/receive error?
- 13 Why do I keep getting an IMAP Outlook error?
- 14 Why won’t IMAP accept my password?
- 15 Why is IMAP not working?
How do I fix error 0X800CCC0E?
Resolving the IMAP error -0X800CCC0E in MS Outlook
- Check the Internet Connection.
- Check the settings for the Email Account in Outlook.
- Delete email messages if they look suspicious.
- Check the antivirus application & disable it.
- Check firewall configurations.
- Start Outlook in Safe Mode.
What is Outlook error code 0X800CCC0E?
You may get error code 0X800CCC0E in outlook due to incorrect port numbers. For instance, if you’ve enabled encryption, but have set the Incoming server (IMAP) port number to a non-encrypted port number 143, or if you have not enabled encryption but have changed the port number to an encrypted port number 993.
How do I fix Outlook server error?
- Go to File -> Info -> Account and Social Network Settings -> Account Settings.
- Select your account and hit the repair icon located just above it.
- You may be asked to confirm your selection and possibly even enter the password associated with your account.
How do I fix IMAP in Outlook?
Change in Settings Open Outlook 2013, and then click ‘Folders’ tab and choose ‘ IMAP Folders’. This opens a dialog box containing IMAP folders. Uncheck the “When displaying hierarchy in Outlook, show only the subscribed folders.” check box. Save the settings and click F9 key to initiate force Send/Receive check.
How do I fix IMAP error?
The most common fix for this error message is to completely delete the account and then try adding it again. When you do this, the account gets removed from your device along with all the configurations and settings.
How do I repair Outlook?
How Do I Repair Microsoft Outlook?
- Right-click on Windows icon and select Apps and Features from the pop-up.
- Select Microsoft Office and click on Modify.
- Choose Quick Repair and click on Repair button to start the repair process.
- Restart the computer after the repair process and the application will be ready to use.
How do I fix error 0x800ccc92 in Outlook?
Considering this error happened when sending/receiving, it may be related to corrupted send/receive file(. srs) or Outlook profile, please try to create a new profile and re-add your account to check(Control Panel>Mail>Show profiles>New>type name>re-add your account).
How do I fix error 0x8004060c in Outlook?
Delete some unwanted E-mail from the outlook. Delete the Emails from the Deleted Items also. OR select the email and Use Shift and Deleted to delete the email. Reboot the computer and try.
How do I fix error 0x800ccc1a in Outlook?
If it occurred on your first configuration and you configured your account mannually with pop or imap in Outlook, the error may be related to your account configuration, it’s suggested to check the port and protocol of your account, and we could try to turn off SSL and switch to TSL to check if your account could send/
How do I force Outlook to connect to server?
Choose whether to work offline or online each time you start Outlook Click Manually control connection state, and then select the Choose the connection type when starting check box. Always connect to the network Click Manually control connection state, and then click Connect with the network.
How do I fix Cannot connect to server?
What To Do When You Cannot Connect To The Company Server
- Restart Your Computer.
- Follow the Error Messages.
- Identify Where the Shared Drive is Hosted.
- Look For What Might Be Different.
- Partner With Electric.
How do you fix send/receive error?
This Send/Receive error commonly occurs during no internet connection.
- Method 1: Disable Windows Firewall and Antivirus Program.
- Method 2: Check for Suspicious Emails.
- Method 3: Correct the Outlook Email Settings.
- Method 4: Clear Outbox and Change Server Time-out.
- Method 5: Run Outlook in Safe Mode.
Why do I keep getting an IMAP Outlook error?
This error is due to a problem on how Outlook handles the IMAP connection. This can be fixed by removing the auto-check. By definition, as long as your IMAP is on-line, it will keep a constant connection to the server continuously checking for updates, hence no automated system needs to be set for this.
Why won’t IMAP accept my password?
The password error frequently occurs if you have 2-Step-Verification enabled on your Gmail account. The same error can also occur if you haven’t enabled IMAP correctly or have disallowed Less Secure Apps to connect to your Gmail account when not using 2 Step Verification to secure your Gmail account.
Why is IMAP not working?
Confirm the IMAP server and port settings are correct. Most IMAP ports will be 993 or 143. Verify the IMAP server meets the technical requirements for connecting an inbox via IMAP and SMTP. Your IT team might only allow certain IP addresses to access the IMAP service running on your IMAP server.