If the Roku device is unable to connect to the local network, the error code 014.50 appears. Even when the right wireless network has been chosen, and the password correctly entered, the device might fail to connect to your local network.
- 1 How do I fix error code 014.50 on Roku?
- 2 How do I fix my Roku when it wont connect to the Internet?
- 3 How do I fix error code 014.40 on Roku?
- 4 What is error code 014.40 on Roku?
- 5 How do I fix error code 014 on my Roku?
- 6 What is error code 014.30 on Roku?
- 7 Why isn’t my Roku TV connecting to WIFI?
- 8 Why does my Roku keep saying no Internet connection?
- 9 Why does my Roku keep losing Internet connection?
- 10 What does error 018 mean on Roku?
- 11 What is error code 009 on Roku?
- 12 Why is my TV not connecting to my WiFi?
- 13 What does a MAC filter do?
How do I fix error code 014.50 on Roku?
How you can fix Roku error code 014.50.
- At the back of the router, detach the power cable, then relink it.
- Locate the reset button, then hold.
- Be patient for some minutes until the device restarts.
- Likewise, sign into the router account.
How do I fix my Roku when it wont connect to the Internet?
Common network connection troubleshooting steps
- Select your wireless network and enter the password correctly.
- Ensure your router is working properly.
- Improve the strength of your wireless signal.
- Try an Ethernet cable, or a third-party adapter.
- Restart your router.
- Restart your Roku device.
How do I fix error code 014.40 on Roku?
How to Fix Error Code 014.40 on Roku
- Restart your Roku Device.
- Restart your router.
- Make sure the WiFi login credentials are correct.
- Check if you use MAC address filtering.
- Perform a power cycle.
- Disable Network Pings.
- Factory Reset.
What is error code 014.40 on Roku?
What is Roku Error Code 014.40? When users see the error code 014.40 on their Roku devices, it means that they are not connected to their WiFi network. You may have an issue with your Internet connection, or you may have entered incorrect information on your WiFi settings.
How do I fix error code 014 on my Roku?
Option 2: Update Your Software
- 1) Connect to another network.
- 2) Run a software update.
- 3) Disable network pings.
- 4) Connect to your Wi-Fi network.
What is error code 014.30 on Roku?
The “Error Code 014.30” Error is shown while streaming on a Roku TCL TV and it is usually caused due to a weak wireless signal or due to slow internet speeds. The error might also indicate an error with the launch configurations of the TV or the buildup of corrupt router DNS cache.
Why isn’t my Roku TV connecting to WIFI?
Restart your Roku As with many devices, restarting a Roku can often improve its performance. Go to “Settings,” then select “System,” and then “System restart” to reboot your Roku. And consider restarting your router as well.
Why does my Roku keep saying no Internet connection?
A power or router outage may temporarily interrupt service. Additional network devices like game consoles or computers may be using up the network bandwidth. The Ethernet cable for wired devices may have come unplugged. In rare cases, the Roku device may be failing or malfunctioning.
Why does my Roku keep losing Internet connection?
On the whole it means that your Wi-Fi modem is faulty. But, a first step is to restart both your Roku and your Wi-Fi modem. When a Wi-Fi modem is about to die the internet connection will drop off regularly. But, you’ll want to verify the issue by checking another device.
What does error 018 mean on Roku?
Roku Error code 018 occurs due to a poor Internet/network connection and you have to remove the error to enjoy your show. There are a number of troubleshooting tips available to fix error code 018 on Roku. Verify twice that you are using right credential for logging your home wireless network.
What is error code 009 on Roku?
This code means that your TV is connected to the router, but does not have Internet access. If no connection exists, contact your ISP for help restoring the internet connection. If your computer has an internet connection and you still see Error 009, restart your TCL Roku TV.
Why is my TV not connecting to my WiFi?
Try these simple methods to get your TV to connect to WIFI: Unplug the modem for 5 minutes and plug back in. Remove power to your router for 5 minutes and plug back in. Unplug the TV for 5 minutes and plug back into power. Go into TV menu – SETTINGS – GENERAL – NETWORK – NETWORK STATUS and select NETWORK RESET.
What does a MAC filter do?
MAC address filtering allows you to block traffic coming from certain known machines or devices. The router uses the MAC address of a computer or device on the network to identify it and block or permit the access.