WhatsApp Business API Client Error Codes
|1011 – Service not ready|
|1013 – User is not valid|
|1014 – Internal error||Upload failed on bad image (image not uploaded correctly) or endpoint not found Hash you provided does not match user’s latest hash|
|1015 – Too many requests||Client-side rate limit has been hit|
- 1 How can I fix Error 429 on WhatsApp?
- 2 How can I solve WhatsApp error?
- 3 Why Yowhatsapp is not installing?
- 4 How do I install GB on WhatsApp?
- 5 What is a 429 error?
- 6 How many WhatsApp messages can I send per day?
- 7 What causes WhatsApp error?
- 8 How can I update my WhatsApp in 2020?
- 9 What happens if I clear WhatsApp cache?
- 10 Why is my phone not installing apps?
- 11 How do I allow unknown sources to install?
- 12 How do I fix app not installed?
- 13 How do I use WhatsApp GB 2020?
- 14 How can I freeze my last seen on WhatsApp?
- 15 Is it safe to use WhatsApp GB?
How can I fix Error 429 on WhatsApp?
Wait to send another request. The simplest way to fix an HTTP 429 error is to wait to send another request. Often, this status code is sent with a “Retry-after” header that specifies a period of time to wait before sending another request.
How can I solve WhatsApp error?
- Restart your phone, by turning it off and back on.
- Update WhatsApp to the latest version available on the Google Play Store.
- Open your phone’s Settings > tap Network & internet > turn Airplane mode on and off.
- Open your phone’s Settings > tap Network & internet > Data usage > turn Mobile data on.
Why Yowhatsapp is not installing?
If you’re unable to install WhatsApp due to insufficient space on your phone, try to clear Google Play Store’s cache and data: Go to your phone’s Settings, then tap Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play Store > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.
How do I install GB on WhatsApp?
Just go to your Google Play Store from your Android phone and search for GbWhatsapp in the search bar. After it opens, simply click on the download button, it will take hardly a few minutes. If you want to download it from the web, click on the link given on a site and download it.
What is a 429 error?
The HTTP 429 Too Many Requests response status code indicates the user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time (“rate limiting”). A Retry-After header might be included to this response indicating how long to wait before making a new request.
How many WhatsApp messages can I send per day?
With the lists in the free download version of WhatsApp, you can only send 256 messages a day. Plus, only contacts who have your number saved will receive the messages.
What causes WhatsApp error?
You’d encounter this error on your Android device often if the WhatsApp installation file is corrupt or broken. Some problems with the app’s cache could also cause the error.
How can I update my WhatsApp in 2020?
How to update WhatsApp on Android to the latest version
- Step 1: Open your Android phone and go to Play Store.
- Step 2: After that, tap on Menu option (three horizontal lines).
- Step 3: From the given options select My apps & games.
- Step 4: A new page will appear, here tap UPDATE next to WhatsApp Messenger.
What happens if I clear WhatsApp cache?
Sometimes, we need to clear Whatsapp cache because of privacy concerns as the cache files include all the chat messages or the mirror data you send or receive through Whatsapp application. Clearing the cache of the app is essential to enhance the speed and performance or to fix bugs in the app.
Why is my phone not installing apps?
Clear the Google Play Store cache If your Android device won’t download or install apps even after all these checks, it might be worth clearing the Store cache. Select All apps and Google Play Store. Select Storage and Clear cache. Repeat for Google Play service and Google Services Framework if present.
How do I allow unknown sources to install?
Allowing app installs from Unknown Sources in Android
- Navigate to Setting > Security.
- Check the option “Unknown sources“.
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select “Trust“.
How do I fix app not installed?
Steps to fix this problem:
- Move large files from the device storage to your SD card or to some other storage media.
- Also, clear app cache from your device’s Phone Manager. If your device doesn’t have a preinstalled Phone Manager, install one from the play store.
How do I use WhatsApp GB 2020?
First, open device settings and then go to Security and enable Unknown sources, which will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Play Store. Now, uninstall the official WhatsApp app from your phone. Now, download the GBWhatsApp app from here. Once you install the app, login using your phone number.
How can I freeze my last seen on WhatsApp?
STEP 1: Download and install the GBWhatsApp+ Apk app on your smartphone. STEP 2: GBWhatsApp+ Apk is a modified version of WhatsApp and it is required to replace the existing original WhatsApp version to freeze their last seen. STEP 3: After the installing the app, open the GBWhatsApp+ Apk app icon and tap on Menu.
Is it safe to use WhatsApp GB?
What is the safest way to use GB WhatsApp? The answer to this question is clear: there isn’t one. There is no guarantee of privacy or security when you use this unofficial app.