The CE error code indicates that there has been an over-current in the electrical circuit of the motor. It is caused by a short circuit, loose connection, ground fault or power surge.
- 1 How do I clear the error on my Whirlpool Duet washer?
- 2 How do you clear the error code on a Whirlpool front load washer?
- 3 Can you reset a Whirlpool Duet washer?
- 4 How do I fix the error on my Whirlpool washing machine?
- 5 Do Whirlpool washers have a reset button?
- 6 How do I reset my Whirlpool washing machine?
- 7 How do you reset a front load washer?
- 8 Is there a reset button on a washing machine?
- 9 What do you do when your Whirlpool washer won’t unlock?
- 10 Why did my Whirlpool washer stop working?
- 11 How do you reset a washing machine?
- 12 How do I fix E1 error on my Whirlpool washer?
- 13 How do I fix E1 error on my washing machine?
How do I clear the error on my Whirlpool Duet washer?
Press the “Pause/Cancel” button on the control panel twice to clear the error. Contact a certified repair technician if pressing the “Pause/Cancel” button does not clear the error, as this indicates that a component has failed in the washing machine or dryer.
How do you clear the error code on a Whirlpool front load washer?
To remove the code, press pause or cancel button twice and the power button once. If the code is still displayed, unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute. Items were detected in the washer during the Clean Washer cycle. Remove items from the drum and restart the Clean Washer cycle.
Can you reset a Whirlpool Duet washer?
Unplug the washer for 30 seconds to attempt to reset the Duet washer control. You can manually unlock the washer by removing the top (remove screws on the back of the top panel and slide the top panel back to lift off.
How do I fix the error on my Whirlpool washing machine?
An LE error code on the washer’s display indicates that the motor is locked, possibly due to a heavy wash load. Large and heavy sized loads will put a strain on the motor, causing the LE code to occur. Performing a reset on the washer will normally resolve this error with a reduced load size.
Method 1: Unplug it The first way you can reset whirlpool washer top load is by unplugging it for about 2 minutes then plug it back in and wait about 30 seconds before starting the washer again. This performs a hard reset on the machine and it will start over after you reconnect it again.
How do I reset my Whirlpool washing machine?
Rotate your dial until you have the following three lights illuminated: RINSE, WASH, and STOP. Then turn off your washer and unplug it for ten seconds. When you turn it back on it should be reset.
How do you reset a front load washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
Most newer washing machines come with a reset feature that allows you to restart the washer after it experiences an error code or fault. Some machines have a button you push to reset its motor. On a machine without a reset button, unplugging the washer and then plugging it back in often serves as the means to reset it.
What do you do when your Whirlpool washer won’t unlock?
If your Whirlpool washer did not unlock at the end of Step 1, press and hold the “End of Cycle” button for five seconds to manually reset your washing machine.
Why did my Whirlpool washer stop working?
Common solutions for: Whirlpool Washer stops mid cycle If the door lock is defective, the washer may stop mid cycle. The door lock can fail either mechanically or electrically. Inspect the door lock for damage. If the door lock is damaged or does not latch properly, replace it.
How do you reset a washing machine?
To reset your washing machine, unplug it from the power outlet. Then, plug the washer cord back into the wall. Finally, open and close the washing machine door six times to send the reset signal to the system components.
How do I fix E1 error on my Whirlpool washer?
E1 – water inlet alarm
- Check that the water faucets are not closed.
- Check that the water pressure in the house is over 20 kPa.
- Clean the inlet hose filter screens. Be careful not to remove or disturb the screen placement.
- Check that the drain hose is not below 27½” (700 mm) from the floor.
How do I fix E1 error on my washing machine?
Question: Error Code-control panel display “E1” Drain error, water can not drain fully within the required drain time (controlled by PCB software ). Solution: Remove and clean the pump filter. Check drain hose for blockage and proper installation.