- 1 How do I fix the F error on my Whirlpool washer?
- 2 What does it mean when my Whirlpool washer says F?
- 3 Why does my washer keep saying F?
- 4 How do I reset my Whirlpool front load washer?
- 5 Why does my Whirlpool washer say dL?
- 6 Do Whirlpool washers have a reset button?
- 7 Is there a reset button on a washing machine?
- 8 How do you clear the error code on a Whirlpool top load washer?
- 9 Is there a reset button on a Whirlpool Duet washing machine?
How do I fix the F error on my Whirlpool washer?
- Unplug the washing machine for 2 minutes and then plug it back (it will help the appliance re-conduct self-diagnostics and conclude that there is no breakdown);
- Press the START and PAUSE buttons simultaneously and hold them for 1 minute to clear the error code.
What does it mean when my Whirlpool washer says F?
The “F” error code indicates the washing machine system or “Fault”. Ehe “E” error is indicating the part in your washer that causing the issue or “Error”. As a general rule, these “F” error codes mean the following… – Whirlpool Duet Washing Machine F1 error code indicates main control board and/or program faults.
Why does my washer keep saying F?
The F indicates that the washer control detected a component problem. Since the door remained locked, your likely problem was with the drain pump or excessive suds preventing the washer from draining out the water properly.
How do I reset my Whirlpool front load washer?
Rotate your dial until you have the following three lights illuminated: RINSE, WASH, and STOP. Then turn off your washer and unplug it for ten seconds. When you turn it back on it should be reset.
Why does my Whirlpool washer say dL?
The Whirlpool washer dL error code is a door lock error. When you start a cycle the ACU ( main control board) will attempt to lock the door up to 6 times. Check for loose connections on the wiring from the door lock switch assembly to the ACU ( main control board).
Method 1: Unplug it The first way you can reset whirlpool washer top load is by unplugging it for about 2 minutes then plug it back in and wait about 30 seconds before starting the washer again. This performs a hard reset on the machine and it will start over after you reconnect it again.
Most newer washing machines come with a reset feature that allows you to restart the washer after it experiences an error code or fault. Some machines have a button you push to reset its motor. On a machine without a reset button, unplugging the washer and then plugging it back in often serves as the means to reset it.
How do you clear the error code on a Whirlpool top load washer?
System error code. Press START/PAUSE once to clear the code, then press START/PAUSE again to restart washer. If the code doesn’t clear, Contact Us or Schedule Service Online. Hot and cold inlet hoses have been installed incorrectly (reversed).
Unplug the washer for 30 seconds to attempt to reset the Duet washer control. You can manually unlock the washer by removing the top (remove screws on the back of the top panel and slide the top panel back to lift off.