A UE error code on your LG front-load washer means the washer won’t spin because the load is unbalanced. Fixing an LG washing machine UE code can be as easy as redistributing an unbalanced load or adding a few garments to a small or single-item load.
- 1 How do I fix UE error on LG washer?
- 2 Why is my LG washer flashing UE?
- 3 What is IE error in LG washing machine?
- 4 How do I troubleshoot my LG washer?
- 5 How much vinegar do I use to clean my washing machine?
- 6 How long is LG tub clean cycle?
- 7 Is there a reset button on my LG washer?
- 8 What does UE in washing machine mean?
How do I fix UE error on LG washer?
How to Fix the LG Washer UE Error Code
- Make Sure the Load is Balanced.
- Run a Rinse and Spin Cycle.
- Check That the Washer Is Level.
- Adjust the Legs to Level the Washer.
- Check the Leveling Legs.
- Check the Rotor Mounting Nut.
- Check the Suspension Rods or Shock Absorbers.
- Check the Hall Sensor.
Why is my LG washer flashing UE?
If your LG front-load washer is displaying a UE error code, it means your washing machine’s control board has determined that the load in your washer isn’t balanced. When this happens, your washer won’t spin around until you balance the load or fix whatever faulty component is causing the error code to show.
What is IE error in LG washing machine?
An IE error code indicates that the washer was unable to fill with water. During cold and freezing weather conditions, an IE error code could mean the water in the water supply lines are frozen.
How do I troubleshoot my LG washer?
How to Troubleshoot LG Washer Problems
- Adjust your clothes.
- Check the drum and drain filter for foreign objects.
- Adjust the leveling feet at the base of your LG washer.
- Check your hoses.
- Check the power.
- Contact LG customer support, if none of the previous steps help.
How much vinegar do I use to clean my washing machine?
Add two cups of white vinegar and let the cycle run. (If you have a front load washer, pour the vinegar into the detergent dispenser.) For an extra-clean washing machine, repeat the cycle with a half-cup of baking soda. You’ll also need to hand-wash the top portion of the agitator and basin above the water line.
How long is LG tub clean cycle?
INSTRUCTIONS: Pour the powder into the detergent dispenser. Select the long wash cycle and let the machine run for 60 minutes.
If your LG washing machine won’t start, try doing a hard reset on the unit. To perform a reset, start by unplugging your washer. Then, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. Do the same with the play button.
What does UE in washing machine mean?
When an UE error message is displayed on Samsung Washing Machine, it is indicating that the laundry load is unbalanced and has stopped the spin for safety reasons. It is vital to ensure that the load is evenly balanced when using a spin cycle.