Door Troubles When the door is not shut completely, the washer does not operate. Code “dL” means the door is unlocked, so power down the washer, tightly close the door and restart the cycle. The simpler “dS” indicates the door has opened during operation.
- 1 What is error code Maytag Neptune?
- 2 How do you reset the code on a Maytag Neptune washer?
- 3 How do I drain the water out of my Maytag Neptune washer?
- 4 How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer?
- 5 Why does my washer keep saying uL?
- 6 Why is my Maytag washer not filling up with water?
- 7 How do you reset a Maytag washing machine?
- 8 Why is my Maytag washer says E01 F09?
- 9 How do you run a diagnostic test on a Maytag Neptune washer?
- 10 How do I fix error code 5d on Maytag washer?
- 11 What does F5 E3 mean on a Maytag washer?
What is error code Maytag Neptune?
Maytag Neptune Dryer MD68. The error code you are experiencing (DO) is indicating that the door is open on the dryer. If the dryer door is closed, you may have a bad dryer switch that may need replacing or a bad fuse on the dryer. You should also check the power cord on the dryer to be sure the cord is not damaged.
How do you reset the code on a Maytag Neptune washer?
How to Reset the Sequence for a Maytag MAH5500BWW
- Locate the “Off” button, located to the right of the Neptune’s “Start/Pause” button.
- Press the “Off” button within the first 30-seconds of beginning the cycle to cancel the current cycle.
How do I drain the water out of my Maytag Neptune washer?
Here’s how to manually drain water from a Maytag washing machine:
- Pull the washer away from the wall and turn off its power and water connections.
- Scoop out any remaining water in the washer drum.
- Unhook the drain hose from the wall or sink drain and empty residual water into a bucket.
How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer?
How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer? To clear the error code on your washing machine, you have to press the pause/ cancel button twice and the power button once. If still, code is displayed, unplug the machine for a minute.
Why does my washer keep saying uL?
If uL (unbalanced load) appears in display, the load is out of balance. The washer is running a load-balance correction routine. Allow the washer to continue. If the dial is flashing and the washer has stopped, redistribute the load, close the lid, and press START/PAUSE.
Why is my Maytag washer not filling up with water?
If your Maytag washer is not filling, check your fill hoses: Check household faucets. Hot and cold water supply lines must be connected and turned on. Check for kinks in inlet hose.
How do you reset a Maytag washing machine?
If an error message causes your Maytag washer to not run properly, reset the washer to clear the error message. How to Reset a Maytag Washer
- Press the “Power/Cancel” button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press “Start/Pause.” You have now reset your Maytag washer.
Why is my Maytag washer says E01 F09?
Whirlpool Duet Washer Error Code E01 F09 means LONG DRAIN TIME. When your Whirlpool washer goes into drain mode and the drain time is past 8 minutes and not reaching the reset level in the pressure sensor then the valves in the drain are turned off and the drain pump will cease to pump out the water.
How do you run a diagnostic test on a Maytag Neptune washer?
I checked the diagnostic code using the following procedure:
- Plug the washer in for power.
- Put the washer into “Service Mode” by holding the “Delicates” and “Heavy soil” keys simultaneously for 3 or more seconds.
- Pushed “Presoak” to put it in diagnostic code mode.
How do I fix error code 5d on Maytag washer?
Maytag acknowledges that error codes like “Sd” sometimes appear by mistake. Push the “Pause/Cancel” twice or “Power” button once to remove the code from the screen and try using the washer again. If the code returns, unplug the washer for 60 seconds and try the cycle again before calling for assistance.
What does F5 E3 mean on a Maytag washer?
The F5 E3 alert indicates there is issue with the lid lock. Touch POWER to exit cycle, then touch POWER again to release lid. If this is unsuccessful, reboot the machine by unplugging the washer and wait two minutes before plugging the machine back in.