Possible Causes and Action:
- Disconnect power to the washer.
- Turn off both hot and cold water faucets.
- Make sure the drain hose is free from kinks and obstructions.
- Clean the drain pump filter.
- Plugin the washer.
- Try to restart the machine.
- 1 How do I fix Error 21 on my washing machine?
- 2 What does F21 mean on a Maytag 4000 Series washer?
- 3 How do I reset my Maytag 4000 washer?
- 4 How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer?
- 5 How do I fix error code F21 on Maytag?
- 6 Why does my washer keep saying F21?
- 7 Why does my washing machine keep saying error?
- 8 Why is my Maytag washer stuck on sensing?
- 9 Why did my Maytag washer stop working?
- 10 Why is my Maytag washer stuck on wash cycle?
How do I fix Error 21 on my washing machine?
You can fix this by switching off the machine and shaking the drum forwards and backwards several times. Clean the drain pump/filter and then run a hot wash without any soap powder.
What does F21 mean on a Maytag 4000 Series washer?
What is an F21 or F02 Error Code on my Maytag Front Load Washer? These error codes indicate that drain times are longer than expected.
How do I reset my Maytag 4000 washer?
How to Reset a Maytag Washer
- Press the “Power/Cancel” button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press “Start/Pause.” You have now reset your Maytag washer.
How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer?
To remove the code, press pause or cancel button twice and the power button once. If the code is still displayed, unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute. Items were detected in the washer during the Clean Washer cycle. Remove items from the drum and restart the Clean Washer cycle.
How do I fix error code F21 on Maytag?
Possible Causes and Action:
- Turn the washer ON to verify the pump operates.
- Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
- Unplug the washer or disconnect power.
- Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
- Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
Why does my washer keep saying F21?
The Whirlpool washer error code F21 means the washing machine has a “water draining issue”, meaning the drain pump itself, or the drain hose is clogged and the washer is having problems draining the water out. In other words, the washer is taking too long to drain the water out of the tub.
Why does my washing machine keep saying error?
Common appliance codes could be related to a problem with the door, a water heating sensor, a software or circuit board fault, a motor or pump fault plus much more. Simple things that could have an error code could be the door being left ajar on the machine or the detergent drawer not in situ properly.
Why is my Maytag washer stuck on sensing?
If your Maytag washer’s sensing light is stuck and will not move to the appropriate cycles, this is usually caused by a stuck or keypad. The keypad can occasionally become jammed or, if you have recently replaced a part on the washer, you may have forgotten to recycle the codes, which can lead to a stuck sensor light.
Why did my Maytag washer stop working?
Some of the most common faults that will make your washer stop mid cycle include thermostat failure, problems filling up with water for the rinse cycle, or even pump problems that prevent your washer from draining. One thing that you can check yourself is the lid switch.
Why is my Maytag washer stuck on wash cycle?
Maytag washer keeps spinning for various reasons like a faulty driver belt, defective motor control board, and a worn-out clutch band kit. Your washer might be stuck in the spin or rinse cycle when you use excess power detergent, timer issues, drain control issues, and electrical problems.