How to Fix Error Code 0xc000000f on Windows
- Solution 1: Check and Change Power Cord and Remove External Devices.
- Solution 2: Start Your Computer Using Bootrec.exe Utility.
- Solution 3: Use Startup Repair to repair BOOTMGR.
- Solution 4: Rebuild the BCD manually.
- Solution 5: Check your data cables, BIOS, and drivers.
- 1 What causes error code 0xc000000f?
- 2 How do I fix error 0xc00000f in Windows 7?
- 3 How do I fix Windows error recovery without CD?
- 4 What causes BCD error?
- 5 How do I fix Windows 7 failed to start?
- 6 How do I fix Windows Boot Manager error?
- 7 How do I fix Windows errors?
- 8 How do I remove Windows Error Recovery from startup?
- 9 How do I restore Windows Boot Manager?
- 10 How do I fix BCD error?
- 11 What is a BCD error?
What causes error code 0xc000000f?
A Windows failed to start 0xc00000f error message is usually the result of a corrupted file, a damaged drive, or a malware or virus infection.
How do I fix error 0xc00000f in Windows 7?
how to fix error code 0xc000000f without windows 7 home peruimn installation disc or repairing using a USB drive?
- Insert yout Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
- Choose your language settings, and then click ” Next.”
- Click ” Repair your computer. “
How do I fix Windows error recovery without CD?
You can fix Windows Error Recovery errors using these methods:
- Remove recently added hardware.
- Run Windows Start Repair.
- Boot into LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)
- Restore Your HP Laptop with System Restore.
- Recover the Laptop.
- Perform Startup Repair with a Windows installation disc.
- Reinstall Windows.
What causes BCD error?
One of the most common causes of this error is the BCD that became missing or corrupt. That could happen because of disk write errors, power outages, boot sector viruses, or errors made while configuring the BCD manually.
How do I fix Windows 7 failed to start?
On the System Recovery Options menu, select Startup Repair, and then follow the on-screen instructions. When it completes, restart your computer to see if it fixed the problem. When the startup repair process is done, you may restart your computer and check if Windows failed to start Windows 7 error disappears.
How do I fix Windows Boot Manager error?
Here’s a simple guide that you can follow to do it:
- Press F8 while booting the system to go into the Windows Recovery Menu.
- Click on Troubleshoot.
- Click on Advanced options to get into Automatic Repair menu.
- We need to use the Bootrec.exe tool.
- Exit and now go ahead and reboot your system.
How do I fix Windows errors?
Use a fix-it tool with Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, or select the Find troubleshooters shortcut at the end of this topic.
- Select the type of troubleshooting you want to do, then select Run the troubleshooter.
How do I remove Windows Error Recovery from startup?
To prevent the Windows Error Recovery Screen from appearing follow the steps listed below.
- Boot the Windows PC.
- Click “Start” and type CMD.
- Right click on CMD and click “Run as Administrator”.
- Type “bcdedit /set bootstatuspolicy ignoreallfailures”.
How do I restore Windows Boot Manager?
The instructions are:
- Boot from the original installation DVD (or the recovery USB)
- At the Welcome screen, click Repair your computer.
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Choose Command Prompt.
- When the Command Prompt loads, type the following commands: bootrec /FixMbr bootrec /FixBoot bootrec /ScanOs bootrec /RebuildBcd.
How do I fix BCD error?
How to Fix a ‘Boot Configuration Data File is Missing’ Error in
- Insert your installation media into the computer.
- Boot to the media.
- Click Next on the Windows Setup menu.
- Click “Repair your computer.”
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Select “Advanced options.”
- Pick “Command Prompt.”
What is a BCD error?
The BCD holds important boot-related information including the list of the available operating systems. ADVERTISEMENT. In short, it stores vital boot information required to start Windows. If the BCD is missing, corrupt or altered, Windows may not start properly anymore but display the Recovery screen at the top.