Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.
- At the “PC needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc0000225” screen, press the F8 key to launch Startup Settings.
- At Startup Settings, press the F7 (or “7”) key to Disable driver signature enforcement.
- If Windows starts normally* then:
- 1 How do I fix USB error 0xc0000225?
- 2 How do I get to advanced startup options in Windows 8?
- 3 How do I fix my computer needs to be repaired error code 0xc0000185?
- 4 How do I fix system configuration error?
- 5 What is error code 0xC0000221?
- 6 How do I fix Windows 8 not booting?
- 7 When should I press F8 on startup?
- 8 How can I boot Windows 8 in Safe Mode?
- 9 What is 0xc0000185 error?
- 10 How do I access startup settings?
- 11 How can I reboot my computer?
- 12 What is bad system config error?
- 13 How do I stop error code stop?
- 14 What causes bad system config info error?
How do I fix USB error 0xc0000225?
Method 1: Run automatic repair One of the first things, and the handiest thing, you can do is to run the automatic repair whenever you see problems like this when booting up. 1) Power off your computer, and insert your installation media, be it a USB flash drive, or a DVD. Then restart your computer.
How do I get to advanced startup options in Windows 8?
Method 1: SHIFT + Restart
- Hold down either SHIFT key while tapping or clicking on Restart, available from any Power icon. Tip: Power icons are available in Windows 8 from either the Settings charm or from the logon/lock screen.
- Wait while the Advanced Startup Options menu opens.
How do I fix my computer needs to be repaired error code 0xc0000185?
How to Fix Error Code 0xc0000185
- Reboot the computer. It’s unlikely a standard reboot will fix this particular problem but trying a complete reboot never hurts.
- Rebuild the BCD.
- Rebuild the BCD with boot media.
- Execute a system restore.
- Format the partition and reinstall Windows.
How do I fix system configuration error?
Thankfully, these issues are all easy to fix.
- Restart Your System. The first fix is always the easiest: restart your computer.
- Run SFC and CHKDSK.
- Restore the Windows Registry.
- Use System Restore to Fix the Windows Registry.
- Fix Boot Configuration Data (BCD)
What is error code 0xC0000221?
The STATUS_IMAGE_CHECKSUM_MISMATCH bug check has a value of 0xC0000221. This indicates that a driver or a system DLL has been corrupted. This topic is for programmers. If you are a customer who has received a blue screen error code while using your computer, see Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
How do I fix Windows 8 not booting?
Table of Contents:
- Operating System.
- Specific Windows 8 No Boot Issues.
- Verify the Computer Finishes Initial Power-Up (POST)
- Unplug All External Devices.
- Check for Specific Error Messages.
- Reset the BIOS to Default Values.
- Run a Computer Diagnostic.
- Boot Computer to Safe Mode.
When should I press F8 on startup?
In fact, you have to be quick: The F8 key must be pressed before the Windows start-up screen (the logo) appears. Repair Your Computer: This option starts up repair and recovery options on certain PCs, essentially booting the computer into the RECOVERY partition of the main hard drive.
How can I boot Windows 8 in Safe Mode?
Windows 8-How to enter [Safe Mode]?
- Click [Settings].
- Click “Change PC settings”.
- Click “General” -> Select “Advanced startup” -> Click “Restart now”.
- Click “Troubleshoot”.
- Click “Advanced options”.
- Click “Startup Settings”.
- Click “Restart”.
- Enter the proper mode by using the numeric key or function key F1~F9.
What is 0xc0000185 error?
What does the error code 0xc0000185 mean? The error code 0xc0000185 means that boot configuration data on your computer is missing, deleted or corrupted. It also indicates that a new peripheral is probably throwing a spanner in the works, or there is malicious software or hardware within your PC.
How do I access startup settings?
In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, tap or click Troubleshoot. Tap or click Startup Settings. If you don’t see Startup Settings, tap or click Advanced options, and then tap or click Startup Settings. Tap or click Restart, and then wait while your computer restarts.
How can I reboot my computer?
How to Reboot a Computer Manually
- Press and hold the power button. Hold the power button down for 5 seconds or until the computer’s power is off.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Press the power button to start the computer.
- Properly restart.
What is bad system config error?
Bad System Config Info is a common bug check error on Windows systems, caused mainly by a malfunctioning of the system and registry files or the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) file. Some boot order files in the BCD, or even some older ones, may conflict with newer, stable files.
How do I stop error code stop?
Windows stop code errors alert the user to an error. Basic Fixes for Stop Code Errors
- Restart Your Computer. The first fix is the easiest and most obvious: restarting your computer.
- Run SFC and CHKDSK. SFC and CHKDSK are Windows system utilities you can use to fix a corrupt file system.
- Update Windows 10.
What causes bad system config info error?
The bad system config info error can be caused by hardware problems like memory back and hard disk corruption, and loose wire winding and port, as well as software problems like problematic update, software incompatibility, corrupted MBR, incorrect Boot Configuration Data (BCD) file, corrupted registry, damaged or