A dE error code indicates that the washer door was unable to lock. This can normally be resolved by performing a simple reset on the washing machine.
- 1 How do I fix washing machine de error?
- 2 How do I fix de error?
- 3 What does De mean on LG front load washer?
- 4 How do I fix the error on my LG washer?
- 5 How do I reset my washing machine?
- 6 How do I drain my LG washing machine?
- 7 What does tcL mean on LG washer?
- 8 How do you get suds out of a front loading washing machine?
- 9 What does DL mean on LG washing machine?
- 10 How do I get the child lock off my LG washing machine?
- 11 How do you unlock a front load washer?
How do I fix washing machine de error?
TO FIX THE DE ERROR CODE: – Unplug the washing machine and then open the door. -Use light force to open the door if it does not open. NOTE: Forcing the washer door open can damage the door lock and switch assembly. -Replace the complete door lock assembly if it is faulty or broken.
How do I fix de error?
On your Samsung washer, the “dE” error code typically occurs just after the rinse cycle. This will leave your machine filled with water as it does not drain because the washer thinks that the lid is open. Reset the cycle to properly drain the water then stop it before it fills up again.
What does De mean on LG front load washer?
The LG front-load washer displays a DE error code during the wash, rinse or spin cycles, indicating that the door hasn’t been locked properly.
How do I fix the error on my LG washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
How do I reset my washing machine?
To reset your washing machine, unplug it from the power outlet. Then, plug the washer cord back into the wall. Finally, open and close the washing machine door six times to send the reset signal to the system components.
How do I drain my LG washing machine?
If you want to perform a drain-only cycle, turn on your LG washer and press the spin button and then press start. After a few minutes, the cycle will end and your washer should have drained out the water.
What does tcL mean on LG washer?
The tcL code on the display indicates that it is time to run the TUB CLEAN cycle. The unit will let the customer know when it is time to run the cycle to help prevent buildup and odors in the machine.
How do you get suds out of a front loading washing machine?
If you see suds, a quick and simple way to eliminate them is to throw a capful of liquid fabric softener into the wash and run an additional rinse cycle. Vinegar will work as well.
What does DL mean on LG washing machine?
A DL error on an LG washer indicates that the door lock switch doesn’t work properly.
How do I get the child lock off my LG washing machine?
To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF.
How do you unlock a front load washer?
How To Open A Front Load Washing Machine Door After Starting The Wash Cycle
- How to unlock washer door?
- Within at least 5 minutes of pressing the START/WASH button, press the START/PAUSE button to unlock the washer door.
- Now open the washing machine door once unlocked and add or remove any extra clothing.