The 4E (4C) error indicates that the washing machine has detected that there is a problem with the water supply. The most common reason for this error is a blocked or kinked water supply hose.
- 1 How do I fix my Samsung 4E error code?
- 2 How do I fix E4 on my washing machine?
- 3 How do I reset my Samsung washing machine error code?
- 4 How do I fix E4 error on Samsung Galaxy AC?
- 5 How do I fix 4E error on my Samsung dishwasher?
- 6 What does it mean when your washer says E4?
- 7 What is E4 error code?
- 8 What does E4 mean on Samsung air conditioner?
- 9 How do I fix P4 error?
- 10 Why does my AC show E4?
How do I fix my Samsung 4E error code?
More videos on YouTube
- 1 Check the water hose. A problem with the water supply is usually the result of low water pressure or a low flow rate on the mains water supply to the machine.
- 2 Check the water supply.
- 3 Clean the water hose mesh filter.
- 4 Clean the dispenser drawer.
How do I fix E4 on my washing machine?
When the washing machine shows error E4, the washing machine doesn’t get water or too little water to run the program. First, check whether the faucet is open properly. If it’s open, check the water supply. The inlet hose may be clogged or kinked.
How do I reset my Samsung washing machine error code?
Reset your washing machine Unplug it (or turn off power at the circuit breaker), wait some time for the electrical charge to clear out of the washer (usually 1 to 5 minutes at most), and then power it up again. That’s it. That’s all it takes to reset.
How do I fix E4 error on Samsung Galaxy AC?
What Should You Do When Your Portable Air Conditioner Displays An E4 Error Code?
- Change your air filters.
- Have a professional an EPA licensed AC technician check your refrigerant levels.
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils annually.
- Make sure you have an adequate power supply.
How do I fix 4E error on my Samsung dishwasher?
Check the water supply to make sure that everything is OK with the valve. Measure the pressure as its low value may cause the error code 4E. Power off the appliance and make sure that the supply valves are open. Just in case, it is necessary to turn them clockwise and then counter-clockwise out.
What does it mean when your washer says E4?
The drum imbalance in the washing machine occurs when the device is unevenly loaded with laundry. Most often, this error occurs during spinning. And only after several attempts to start spinning, the machine issues the E4 error.
What is E4 error code?
The E4 fault indicates that the unit is going into defrost mode, and somehow it causes your unit to malfunction, and the result is the system gets too cold. There is the chance that a defective temperature sensor causes your AC to go into defrost mode.
What does E4 mean on Samsung air conditioner?
The air conditioner has entered defrost mode, but the E4 display is not an error code. The unit will detect ice behind the front grille. Normal operation of the air conditioner will resume once it is defrosted.
How do I fix P4 error?
Troubleshooting A P1 or P4 Error Code When you see a P1 or P4 error code, first turn the unit off. Then turn it back on after two minutes. If the problem persists, go to the outdoor unit. Take off the side wiring cover with a screwdriver.
Why does my AC show E4?
E4 Error Code The E4 display is not actually an error code, but indicates that the air conditioner has entered defrost mode. This occurs when the unit detects ice on the evaporator which located behind the front grille. Once defrosted, the air conditioner will resume normal operation.