- 1 How do I fix UE error?
- 2 How do you clear error code on Samsung front load washer?
- 3 How do I fix the spin cycle on my Samsung washer?
- 4 Why does my washing machine keep saying uneven load?
- 5 Why is my LG washer flashing UE?
- 6 Why is my LG front load washer not draining?
- 7 Why is my Samsung washer blinking?
- 8 How do you reset a front load washer?
- 9 How do I fix the error on my Samsung washing machine?
- 10 Why will my Samsung front load washer not spin?
- 11 How do I get my Samsung washer to spin only?
How do I fix UE error?
Follow the solutions below to fix the issue and clear the UE error code.
- Make Sure the Load is Balanced.
- Run a Rinse and Spin Cycle.
- Check That the Washer Is Level.
- Adjust the Legs to Level the Washer.
- Check the Leveling Legs.
- Check the Rotor Mounting Nut.
- Check the Suspension Rods or Shock Absorbers.
- Check the Hall Sensor.
How do you clear error code on Samsung front load washer?
No matter what the error code, you can try to reset the Samsung washer to erase, clear, or remove the error code by simply removing power to the washer. This can reset the main control board or whichever washer component that is causing the error code to appear.
How do I fix the spin cycle on my Samsung washer?
Samsung Washing Machine Not Spinning? 6 Easy Fixes to Try
- Distribute the washing evenly around the drum.
- Fix an overloaded or underloaded machine.
- Switch the washing machine off and on again and start a new program.
- Clean the drain pump filter.
- Clear the drain hose.
- Fix the motor.
Why does my washing machine keep saying uneven load?
A common problem that causes a “UL” error is mechanical friction. I.e. something keeping the basket from moving as designed. You will need to remove the basket from the tub. Check between the basket and tub for foreign objects such as socks or other small laundry articles.
Why is my LG washer flashing UE?
If your LG front-load washer is displaying a UE error code, it means your washing machine’s control board has determined that the load in your washer isn’t balanced. When this happens, your washer won’t spin around until you balance the load or fix whatever faulty component is causing the error code to show.
Why is my LG front load washer not draining?
Unbalanced Load. One of the most common reasons your LG washer won’t drain often results from an unbalanced load. Washing a large or heavy item can cause it to settle on one side of the washer drum. When this happens your LG washer won’t drain or spin properly and water will be left behind.
2. Samsung washer spin light blinking. For the most part, this is due to improper installation of the washer or failing to balance the load. For that reason, work on balancing the load size (as explained earlier) and ensure the selected type of cycle matches what you’re washing.
How do you reset a front load washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
How do I fix the error on my Samsung washing machine?
Here is what to check when you get the LE error code:
- Be sure the door is closed.
- Be sure the door seal is clean and free of debris.
- Be sure the water hose connections are tight.
- Be sure the O-rings on the water hoses are installed properly and not torn.
Why will my Samsung front load washer not spin?
If your washer isn’t spinning properly, it could be because of an unbalanced load, which makes it harder for the drum to spin. An unblanced load also cause errors. “Ub” or “Ur” display is one of the sign that your washer is unbalanced. This may be because the washer is lopsided or because the load inside is uneven.
How do I get my Samsung washer to spin only?
To run a Spin Only cycle on a model that does not have this option on the cycle selector dial, perform the following:
- Power the unit on.
- Press and hold the spin key for approximately 3 seconds. A chime will sound.
- Select the spin level, if desired.
- Press the Start/Pause button.