- 1 How do I fix Error 49 on HP printer?
- 2 How do I fix the error code on my HP printer?
- 3 How do I reset my HP printer error message?
- 4 What is Error 79 on HP printer?
- 5 How do I fix service error 79?
- 6 How do I do a cold reset on my HP printer?
- 7 How do I fix printer in error state?
- 8 How do I fix printer error?
- 9 How do I check my HP printer for errors?
- 10 Why is my HP printer giving me an error message?
- 11 Why is my HP printer giving me an error code?
How do I fix Error 49 on HP printer?
Turn the printer off, unplug the printer from the network/computer, clear any pending jobs from the print queue (on the computer), then reboot the printer to make the 49 error disappear. Then you can reconnect the network/computer cable and try printing again.
How do I fix the error code on my HP printer?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. You can also restart both the printer and your computer.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer or WI-FI network.
- Make sure the paper try of your printer is loaded and that the printer has enough ink.
- If the error still occurs, contact the HP printer support.
How do I reset my HP printer error message?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
What is Error 79 on HP printer?
Service error 79 on HP printers indicates that the print job is corrupted or the printer firmware is outdated. As a result, the spooler fails to communicate with the printer.
How do I fix service error 79?
If a printer shows a “79 Service Error” (a common error to HP printers) on the LCD display, do the following:
- Locate the on/off switch on the bottom of the printer.
- Toggle the switch to the off position and COUNT to 10.
- Turn the printer on again and the system should be all set.
How do I do a cold reset on my HP printer?
Turn off the printer. Turn it on and hold the green checkmark button until all three lights are on. When the lights are on, stop pressing the checkmark. When Select Language appears, press the Up Arrow button to select Cold Reset and press the green checkmark button again.
How do I fix printer in error state?
If your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.
How do I fix printer error?
How do I fix Printer Error in Windows 10?
- Open the Printer Troubleshooter. Enter ‘troubleshoot’ in the text box to search for Troubleshoot settings.
- Clear the Print Spool Folder. Users have also said that they’ve fixed Error Printing by clearing the Print Spooler folder.
- Check the Printer’s Port Settings.
How do I check my HP printer for errors?
Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer. Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer. If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry. If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
Why is my HP printer giving me an error message?
An issue most commonly associated with driver or printer cable problems, turning the printer off and on should see this error message disappear. A hardware problem may be the reason the error message persists. Try resetting the printer initially and reinstall the toner cartridge if the problem persists.
Why is my HP printer giving me an error code?
This error code can appear for a few reason such as cable issues, firmware errors or hardware faults. You can try the reset processes as stated at the top of the page, then if the error code still displays update the firmware, also try using different printer cables.