The error code 0xc00000e is a Windows 10 BSOD error that appears during the startup. Usually, this error occurs when a hardware component is not detected or a corrupt system file blocks Windows 10 from booting up.
- 1 What is 0xc000000e error?
- 2 How do you fix the operating system couldn’t be loaded because kernel is missing?
- 3 How do I fix error 0x00000e9 in Windows 10?
- 4 What causes Winload exe error?
- 5 How do I fix Fixboot Access Denied?
- 6 How do I restore Windows Boot Manager?
- 7 How do I fix Windows error recovery without CD?
- 8 How do I fix my computer not booting up?
- 9 What does kernel is missing or corrupt?
- 10 What is error 0xc0000098?
- 11 How do I fix Windows error 0xC0000221?
- 12 What is error code 0x80070490?
- 13 What is error code 0xC004F074?
- 14 How do you solve There was a problem with a device connected to your PC?
What is 0xc000000e error?
Recovery Error code 0xc000000e, Your PC needs to be repaired, indicates a hardware failure or an incorrect drive configuration, and may be accompanied by different error messages like: A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed. Required device is inaccessible. The selected entry could not be loaded.
How do you fix the operating system couldn’t be loaded because kernel is missing?
Kernel ntoskrnl.exe is missing or contains errors, Error code 0xc0000221
- Boot into Safe Mode.
- Perform an SFC, CHKDSK and DISM scan, in that order.
- Verify RAM for issues.
- Remove secondary GPU and external HDDs/SSDs.
- Perform System Restore.
- Perform a Windows 10 OS repair install.
How do I fix error 0x00000e9 in Windows 10?
- Insert the installation disc.
- Restart your computer.
- If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.
- Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
- Click Repair your computer.
- Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
What causes Winload exe error?
This error usually occurs if the Windows Boot Manager (Bootmgr) entry is not present in the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store or the BootBCD file on is damaged or missing.
How do I fix Fixboot Access Denied?
To fix the “bootrec/fixboot access denied”, the following methods are worth a try.
- Method 1. Repair Bootloader.
- Method 2. Run Startup Repair.
- Method 3. Repair your boot sector or rebuild BCD.
- Method 4. Run CHKDSK.
- Method 5. Check disk and rebuild MBR using freeware.
How do I restore Windows Boot Manager?
The instructions are:
- Boot from the original installation DVD (or the recovery USB)
- At the Welcome screen, click Repair your computer.
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Choose Command Prompt.
- When the Command Prompt loads, type the following commands: bootrec /FixMbr bootrec /FixBoot bootrec /ScanOs bootrec /RebuildBcd.
How do I fix Windows error recovery without CD?
You can fix Windows Error Recovery errors using these methods:
- Remove recently added hardware.
- Run Windows Start Repair.
- Boot into LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)
- Restore Your HP Laptop with System Restore.
- Recover the Laptop.
- Perform Startup Repair with a Windows installation disc.
- Reinstall Windows.
How do I fix my computer not booting up?
What to Do When Your Computer Won’t Start
- Give It More Power. (Photo: Zlata Ivleva)
- Check Your Monitor. (Photo: Zlata Ivleva)
- Listen for the Beep. (Photo: Michael Sexton)
- Unplug Unnecessary USB Devices.
- Reseat the Hardware Inside.
- Explore the BIOS.
- Scan for Viruses Using a Live CD.
- Boot Into Safe Mode.
What does kernel is missing or corrupt?
Most likely you had/have file-system and/or physical disk corruption, and your kernel file(s) is pooched beyond repair. Scan the HDD for errors and repair them (CHKDSK and the HDD manufacturer’s utilities). If the utilities detect the drive as not repairable, then replace it (and restore from backup or reinstall).
What is error 0xc0000098?
0xc0000098 is a BSOD error code that may appear after cloning OS or upgrading to Windows 10. This error code is caused by two issues: The BCD has no entry, which may be caused by disk write errors, power outages, boot sector viruses, or errors made while configuring the BCD manually.
How do I fix Windows error 0xC0000221?
How to fix the 0xc0000221 error code
- Method 1: Booting in Safe Mode.
- Method 2: Perform an SFC, CHKDSK and DISM scan.
- Method 3: Verifying RAM for issues.
- Method 4: Removing secondary GPU and external HDDs or SSDs.
- Method 5: Using a previous System Restore point.
- Method 6: Performing a repair install.
What is error code 0x80070490?
Windows 10 Mail App error 0x80070490 indicates your privacy settings are preventing the Mail app from accessing your email. Edit your settings, update the app and check the results. If the issue persists, reset your Mail and Calendar app, and use the SFC and DISM commands to scan and repair your system files.
What is error code 0xC004F074?
Error code 0xC004F074 indicates that Key Management Service could not be contacted during the activation procedure. KMS is a service responsible for the automatic activation of Windows or MS Office licenses once such software is installed.
How do you solve There was a problem with a device connected to your PC?
This error can be caused by unplugging a removable storage device such as an external USB drive while the device is in use, or by faulty hardware such as a hard drive or CD-ROM drive that is failing. Make sure any removable storage is properly connected and then restart your computer.