XRE – 03059 – We’re Having Some Trouble on Our End – X1 and Flex Error Message. Video error messages are a result of occasional system and account issues. When this error occurs, you’ll see the following message: “Please try again.
- 1 What is error code XRE-03059?
- 2 Why are some Xfinity channels not working?
- 3 What is an XRE error?
- 4 How do I fix my Comcast error code?
- 5 What does error code XRE 03007 mean?
- 6 What does XRE 03121 mean?
- 7 What is the all power button on Xfinity Remote?
- 8 How do I know if my cable box is bad?
- 9 What does Xfinity code XRE 09016 mean?
- 10 What does XRE 03061 mean?
- 11 What is XRE?
- 12 How do I fix my Comcast status code 580?
- 13 What is wrong with Comcast on demand?
- 14 How do I reboot my Xfinity box?
What is error code XRE-03059?
Error Code: XRE-03059. Description: Your box has detected a tuner issue. This problem is usually RF-based. If the error displays on a group or block of channels (i.e, channels 800-810), it’s possible there is a coax issue.
Why are some Xfinity channels not working?
Choose a System Refresh or Restart a Single TV Box. A refresh can take up to 20 minutes and fix errors and problems with missing channels, On Demand, DVR, and more. Restarting can take about five minutes and fix problems like having no picture on screen, audio issues and slow loading.
What is an XRE error?
The error code XRE-03059 usually appears when your channel has an upstream issue. However, a tech team can only handle this. If you face the same problem on many media altogether, then your coax cable is problematic. Let’s learn some authentic fixes for this annoying error. Read on!
How do I fix my Comcast error code?
You can select to Ask the Xfinity Assistant or Search for the error code in support articles. If you select Ask the Xfinity Assistant, follow the prompts within Xfinity Assistant to troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
What does error code XRE 03007 mean?
This error may occur due to a billing issue and may also display as “XRE-03007 – STB is in suspended mode.” This error can be resolved by making the required payment on an outstanding bill. You can view and pay your bill with the Xfinity My Account app. For more information, please see Restart Your X1 TV Box.
What does XRE 03121 mean?
Error Code: XRE-03121. Description: Your set-top box is attempting to tune to a live channel but there is a delay in checking the channel entitlements based on your TV service level, which causes a delay in tuning to the channel.
If you have programmed the remote to control your TV, the All Power button will turn your TV on and off. Your TV Box must always be powered on to perform regular functions (like software updates and DVR recordings).
How do I know if my cable box is bad?
How Can I Tell If I Have a Bad Cable Box?
- Ensure your box and television are receiving power.
- Test your television to make sure a lack of picture isn’t because the television isn’t working.
- Check all connections between the television and cable box.
- Tune in the television to the correct channel if using a coax line.
What does Xfinity code XRE 09016 mean?
XRE-09016.” Cause. This error may occur when the Shaw TV remote setup was not fully completed.
What does XRE 03061 mean?
Solution Code When this error occurs, you will see the following message: ” We’re having some trouble on our end. This channel isn’t currently available. Please try tuning away from this channel for a few seconds and then tune back to it. If that doesn’t work, please try again in a few minutes.”
What is XRE?
The XRE transcoder is a standalone conversion solution that enables broadcasters and media companies to automate the transcoding of media files, using watch folders that can be placed anywhere on a network.
How do I fix my Comcast status code 580?
Status Code 580
- First confirm this channel is in your cable package.
- If you already subscribe to this channel, check and tighten coax cable connectors to confirm your equipment is properly connected.
What is wrong with Comcast on demand?
If Comcast’s system is having issues, your On-Demand streams don’t work. Call the company at 1-855-399-1542 or talk to a chat agent at Xfinity.com to confirm there’s an outage in your area. If there’s no outage in your area, check all your cables. Use these apps to workaround the On-Demand issues on your cable box.
How do I reboot my Xfinity box?
Restart Using the Power Button Press and hold the Power button located on the front of the TV Box for 10 seconds. The TV Box should automatically restart.