Error Codes: 011-5998, 026-5998
- Wait until the end of the maintenance period, and then try again.
- If the maintenance period has ended but you still cannot connect, press and hold the POWER Button down until the system powers off (about 10 seconds), then power the system back on.
- 1 Does the Nintendo eShop still work on 2DS?
- 2 How do I fix the eShop error on my 3DS?
- 3 How do I fix Nintendo eShop problems?
- 4 How do I fix my Nintendo error code?
- 5 Is the Wii U eshop shutting down?
- 6 How do I fix my 2ds error?
- 7 Why is Nintendo eShop not available in my region?
- 8 Why can’t I redeem my Nintendo eShop card?
- 9 What does error code 2123 1502 mean?
- 10 How do I fix error code 2813 0055?
- 11 How do I factory reset my switch?
Does the Nintendo eShop still work on 2DS?
Nintendo 2DS can play all Nintendo 3DS games in 2D, and in addition to finding them in retail stores in their traditional packaged form, you can download a selection of the latest Nintendo 3DS games directly from Nintendo eShop or on the official Nintendo website*!
How do I fix the eShop error on my 3DS?
What to do
- Review our Network Status page for any Nintendo eShop service outages.
- Turn the Nintendo 3DS off and then try again. Press the POWER Button on the Nintendo 3DS system.
- Power cycle your network.
- Use a different DNS server.
How do I fix Nintendo eShop problems?
Unable to Load Nintendo Switch eShop (White Screen)
- Reset the cache for all users who are experiencing this issue.
- Try entering DNS settings manually.
- Turn airplane mode ON, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it OFF.
- Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.
How do I fix my Nintendo error code?
- Attempt the Download Again.
- Restart the Nintendo Switch console.
- Clear the cache on the Nintendo Switch console.
- Test your Internet connection.
- Create a new Internet connection.
- Manually enter an alternate DNS.
- Ensure that the MTU value in your network settings is set to default (1400).
Is the Wii U eshop shutting down?
Nintendo has announced that as of January 2022, credit card support for the 3DS and Wii U eShops will be shut down. If you’ve got Nintendo Switch Online, there’s a good chance you’re already familiar with the NES and SNES libraries available to subscribers.
How do I fix my 2ds error?
Press and hold the POWER Button down until the system powers off (about 10 seconds), then power the system back on. General system stability can be improved by applying the latest system update. Try applying the latest system update and see if the issue improves.
Why is Nintendo eShop not available in my region?
Unfortunately, it’s not available in all countries due to licensing issues. If you can’t access Nintendo eShop because it’s unavailable to your region, you can set a new device region. If that doesn’t work, you can use a VPN service.
Why can’t I redeem my Nintendo eShop card?
What to Do: Verify that you are entering the number from the Nintendo eShop Card correctly. If the error continues, this may indicate a delay in activating certain cards. Please wait 24 hours before trying again, and then check with the retailer where the card was purchased to ensure it has been activated correctly.
What does error code 2123 1502 mean?
Error Code 2123-1502 is mostly tied to temporary network issues, but this instance has been widespread and caused ongoing problems. So if you’re still dealing with any downloading problems after installing version 12.0. A message indicating that the download stopped because an error has occurred may appear.
How do I fix error code 2813 0055?
What to do
- Your download code may have expired. Check the information around the download code for an expiration date.
- Verify that your Nintendo Account is set to the correct country, then try to redeem the prepaid card.
- Verify that you are entering your download code correctly.
How do I factory reset my switch?
Complete These Steps:
- Select “System Settings” from the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down to “System” and select it.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the menu and select “Formatting Options”.
- Select “Restore Factory Settings” to delete all data in the system memory.