Answer: Error: will occur if you attempt to register for an account in game using an email address that is already tied to an existing Activision/Call of Duty account. Workaround: Back out of the game, then relaunch the game and sign in to the game with the email address that gave you the error.
- 1 Why wont it let me create an Activision account?
- 2 What does account registration error mean?
- 3 How do I sign up for Activision for modern warfare?
- 4 Why is it taking forever to register for Activision account?
- 5 How do I activate my Activision account?
- 6 Why is my Activision account saying invalid email?
- 7 What does Error 0 mean for Activision account?
- 8 Why can’t I unlink my Activision account?
- 9 How do I recover my old Activision account?
- 10 How do I log into my Activision ID?
- 11 Why can’t I log into Activision?
- 12 How long does Activision account recovery take?
- 13 How do I unlink my Activision account?
- 14 What is the best audio for Warzone?
Why wont it let me create an Activision account?
When players find that the game hangs when trying to register an account, it’s often because their email address is already in active use. When you get stuck registering for an Activision account in Warzone, you need to make sure you don’t already have an Activision ID tied to your given email address.
What does account registration error mean?
Registration errors occur when you attempt, but are unsuccessful, to complete a change in Web Registration prior to a posted deadline. Registration petitions are for registration errors. Petition Services will confirm these attempts against an audit of your account within the Web Registration system.
How do I sign up for Activision for modern warfare?
What do I need to sign up for an Activision account? The in-game Account Creation screen requires you to enter a Display Name, a valid email address, and a password. You’ll also need to set your region and decide whether or not you’d like to receive marketing emails before confirming your account.
Why is it taking forever to register for Activision account?
The Call Of Duty Warzone stuck on registering for Activision account issue might be because you already have an email address associated with the publisher.
How do I activate my Activision account?
Here’s how to create an Activision account on Call of Duty website: Visit the Call of Duty website and then hit Login | Sign Up on the website in the top nav bar. From there, enter the required information and link your PlayStation, Xbox, and PC accounts in order to support crossplay and cross progression.
Why is my Activision account saying invalid email?
If you receive a message that says your email and password combination is invalid, one of two things has happened. First, you may have simply entered the incorrect password, and will either need to remember or reset it.
What does Error 0 mean for Activision account?
Account registration error 0 appears when there’s a problem with your Activision email address. Registration error 0 only appears when there’s a conflict with a given email address. Each Activision or Call of Duty account can only be tied to one address; one email, one user.
If you linked the wrong Activision account to your Battle.net Account, log in to your Activision Account Profile and in the Account Linking section select the account and click Unlink. If you cannot log in to your Activision account, or you are unable to unlink your account, contact Activision Support.
How do I recover my old Activision account?
Go to the Activision account password recovery page. Enter the email address that was used to create your account and select SUBMIT. If you have a valid account, password recovery instructions have been sent to the registered email address.
How do I log into my Activision ID?
If you have a platform account linked to your Activision account, you can log in to the account using your platform account credentials.
- Go to the callofduty.com login page.
- Choose the platform account you wish to use to log in, and you’ll be redirected to the platform’s login page.
Why can’t I log into Activision?
To fix the problem, first cancel the login, then back out and enter your password again. We know first-hand that Warzone will get stuck logging in to your Activision account if you enter the wrong password. If that’s the case, all you need to do is double-check that you entered your password correctly.
How long does Activision account recovery take?
If you play a crossplay-enabled game on the new Activision account during the recovery process, game progress and in-game purchases made on the new account will not carry over to the recovered account. Account recovery requests can take up to 24 hours to process.
Follow these steps to unlink a platform account:
- Sign in to your Activision account.
- In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, find the account you wish to unlink and select UNLINK.
- Check the confirmation box and select CONTINUE.
What is the best audio for Warzone?
The best audio settings for Call of Duty: Warzone
- Master Volume: 100%
- Music Volume: 35% to 50%
- Dialogue Volume: 35% to 50%
- Effects Volume: 100%
- Juggernaut Music: Disabled.
- Hit Marker Sound Effects: Classic or MW.
- Mono Audio: Disabled.
- Voice Chat: Mute Everyone except Friends.