How to Fix the Error Code 0X800706D9 on Windows 10
- Right-click the Start Menu and select Settings.
- Go to Apps > Apps and Features.
- Look for Microsoft Store in the list of apps on the right.
- Click on Microsoft Store and select Advanced Options.
- Click the Reset button under Reset.
- 1 What is error code 0X800706D9?
- 2 How do I fix error 0x80004003?
- 3 How do I fix error code 0x80073d0a?
- 4 How do I fix error code 0x803fb005?
- 5 Will there be a Windows 11?
- 6 How do I fix error code 0x6d9?
- 7 How do I fix error code 0xA00F4240?
- 8 How do I fix error code 0xa00f4292?
- 9 What is error 0x80004003?
- 10 Why is Windows Firewall not working?
- 11 What is code 0x80073d0a?
- 12 How do you fix Windows Firewall can’t change some of your settings?
- 13 What does error 0x803F8001 mean?
- 14 How do I run WSReset?
- 15 How do I fix Microsoft store error 0x80131500?
What is error code 0X800706D9?
Chances are that your resident antivirus program turned off the windows Firewall. This error mostly appears when a user tries to install Windows Essentials or when the computer is trying to install some updates. It simply means that you need to turn on Windows Firewall.
How do I fix error 0x80004003?
Method 1: Run store app troubleshooter.
- Open Control Panel and select Large icons.
- Click on Troubleshooting and click view all on the left pane.
- Select Windows store apps in the list and click on Advanced link.
- Check the box Apply repairs automatically.
- Then follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
How do I fix error code 0x80073d0a?
- a. Search for the security software installed in your computer in the Windows 8 search option.
- b. Click on Settings tab.
- c. Uncheck the option to turn on security software.
- d. Click on Save changes button.
- e. After disabling security software, check with the issue.
How do I fix error code 0x803fb005?
This is how you can fix error 0x803fb005
- Open the Microsoft Store App troubleshooter. Press Start.
- Reset the Microsoft Store. Press the Start button.
- Turn off your antivirus utility.
- Reset Windows Update.
- Reset Windows 10.
Will there be a Windows 11?
Windows 11 is here, and if you own a PC, you might be wondering whether it’s time to upgrade your operating system. After all, you are likely to get this new software free. Microsoft first revealed its new operating system in June, its first major software upgrade in six years.
How do I fix error code 0x6d9?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open up the Start Menu, type cmd, right-click on the first result and select Run as an Administrator.
- After, type in the following commands one by one:
- netsh advfirewall reset net start mpsdrv net start mpssvc net start bfe regsvr32 firewallapi.dll Resetting Windows Firewall.
How do I fix error code 0xA00F4240?
How to Fix Error 0xA00F4240 <Unknown> (0x80131502)
- Open the Start menu and go to Settings.
- Click on the Update & Security section.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Scroll down and locate Windows Store Apps. Click on it and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Wait for the troubleshooting process to complete.
- Restart your computer.
How do I fix error code 0xa00f4292?
Try these fixes
- Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
- Allow apps to access your camera.
- Update your camera drivers.
- Reset the camera app.
- Run the System File Checker.
What is error 0x80004003?
Error 0x80004003 is an indication of system malfunction. There can be different causes or reasons for system malfunction, including: Incorrect or failed software installation or uninstallation that may have left invalid registry entries behind. Improper system shutdown, for instance, due to a power failure.
Why is Windows Firewall not working?
Windows 8 and 10 users can try a manual fix for firewall problems instead. Right-click the Windows taskbar and select Task Manager, then click More details if shown. Click the Services tab of the Task Manager window, then click Open Services at the bottom. Next, click OK and restart your PC to refresh the firewall.
What is code 0x80073d0a?
Error Code 0x80073DOA is a Windows Store specific bug check, which may occur on PCs, tablets or mobile phones. Typically, the error appears when the PC user is trying to install or update particular applications from the Windows Store.
How do you fix Windows Firewall can’t change some of your settings?
How do I fix Windows Defender when it can’t change settings?
- Enable Windows Firewall services.
- Make sure Windows 10 is up to date.
- Reset Windows update components.
- Configure Background Intelligence Transfer Service.
- Disable third-party antivirus software.
- Initiate a security scan and remove infected files.
What does error 0x803F8001 mean?
If you’re getting error 0x803F8001, perhaps the issue is that you aren’t signed in to your Xbox Live account. If you’re trying to run applications or games from Microsoft Store, you need to be signed in to Xbox Live or else you’ll encounter this error message.
How do I run WSReset?
Clear Windows Store Cache with WSReset.exe Alternatively, in the Start search, type wsreset.exe. On the result which appears, right-click and select Run as administrator. A command prompt window will open. After a while, the Windows Store will open.
How do I fix Microsoft store error 0x80131500?
How can I fix the 0x80131500 error on Windows 10?
- Disable your antivirus and firewall.
- Change your regional settings.
- Replace your wireless adapter.
- Reset the Store cache.
- Create a new user account.
- Change the DNS.
- Run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter.
- Sign out of the Xbox app on your PC.