As long as the buttons are held, the failure code will appear in the display as an E followed by two numbers, a number and a letter or two letters.
READING ERROR CODES:
- Wake the washer by pressing any button.
- Wait 5 seconds.
- Press and HOLD the Start/Pause and Cancel buttons simultaneously.
- 1 How do you run a diagnostic test on a Frigidaire Affinity washer?
- 2 How do you reset the code on a Frigidaire Affinity washer?
- 3 How do I troubleshoot my Frigidaire Affinity washer?
- 4 Why is my washer just sensing?
- 5 Is there a reset button on a Frigidaire washing machine?
- 6 How do you reset a Frigidaire top load washer?
- 7 How do I find the error code on my Frigidaire dryer?
- 8 Is there a reset button on a washing machine?
- 9 How do I reset my front load washer?
- 10 Why is my Frigidaire washer not working?
- 11 How do I start the clean cycle on a Frigidaire washing machine?
- 12 Why does my front load washer keep pausing?
How do you run a diagnostic test on a Frigidaire Affinity washer?
Frigidaire Affinity Washer Diagnostics
- Wake the washer by pressing any button.
- Press and hold the Start/Pause and Cancel buttons.
How do you reset the code on a Frigidaire Affinity washer?
How to Reset the Settings on a Frigidaire Front Washer
- Verify that your Frigidaire front washer is plugged into a working electrical outlet and turned on; otherwise, you won’t be able to reset it.
- Press and hold the “Spin Speed” and “Soil Level” buttons together for a few seconds.
How do I troubleshoot my Frigidaire Affinity washer?
How to Troubleshoot a Frigidaire Affinity Washer
- Stop the washing machine if rattling or clanking sounds occur.
- Redistribute the load if you hear a thumping sound.
- Level the washer if the machine vibrates.
- Plug the power cord in and check household fuses or breakers.
- Turn the water supply faucets on completely.
Why is my washer just sensing?
If the water level seems too low, or if the washer does not fill completely, auto-sensing helps stabilize the amount of water used. The washer senses the size of the load and adds the correct amount of water for the load size. You may notice during a cycle that the wash load is not completely submerged in water.
You also can unplug, and then plug the washer’s power cord back in to reset the appliance. You may need to reset the washer if you have chosen a setting or started a cycle that you do not want to use after all. Locate the “Pause/Cancel” button on the front panel of the washer. Press the “Pause/Cancel” button.
How do you reset a Frigidaire top load washer?
If you have set your Frigidaire washer to a setting you don’t want to use, you can easily reset the washer.
- Press the “Cancel” button on the washer’s display.
- Turn the knob or push the button to select a new cycle.
- Press “Start.” You have now reset your Frigidaire washer.
How do I find the error code on my Frigidaire dryer?
How to Retrieve the Error Codes in a Frigidaire Affinity Front
- Press and release any button on the dryer’s display panel to awaken it from idle mode.
- Wait for 5 to 10 seconds then push and hold “Start/Pause” and “Cancel” at the same time.
- Watch for the indicator lights on the control panel to flash.
Most newer washing machines come with a reset feature that allows you to restart the washer after it experiences an error code or fault. Some machines have a button you push to reset its motor. On a machine without a reset button, unplugging the washer and then plugging it back in often serves as the means to reset it.
How do I reset my front load washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
Why is my Frigidaire washer not working?
Make sure that your washer is properly connected to power. Check for fuses or breakers. If you are sure that the problem is not power-related, check the water supplies. If your washer still does not start after an hour, multiple parts might be affected and need to be repaired or replaced.
How do I start the clean cycle on a Frigidaire washing machine?
Cleaning and Care Simultaneously press the “Spin Speed” and “Options” buttons until the cycle status display reads “Cln.” Then, add either one cup of liquid chlorine bleach or one pouch of Tide Washing Machine Cleaner to the detergent receptacle. Press “Start” to begin the cycle.
Why does my front load washer keep pausing?
Bad Water Valves If you have a clog or a leak in either water valve, your washer will begin to lag and pause. This is especially common when your machine is still getting loaded up with water or when you are trying to get a rinse cycle going.