Error code 003-1101
- Enter SSID/Security Key correctly. First, check if other devices (cell phone, tablet, PC, etc.)
- Port Forwarding. a) First, please make sure that an IP address is manually assigned to your Nintendo 3DS family system before setting up port forwarding.
- 1 Why is my 3DS not connecting to WiFi?
- 2 How do I fix my 3DS Internet connection?
- 3 How do you hard reset a 3DS XL?
- 4 How do I force a 3DS system update?
- 5 How do I connect my 3DS to WiFi 2020?
- 6 Can 3DS connect to Hotspot?
- 7 Can you update 3DS without WiFi?
- 8 How do I fix my 3DS XL that wont turn on?
- 9 Why wont my 3DS screen turn on?
- 10 How do I fix the black screen of death on my 3DS?
- 11 Why can’t I access the eShop on 3DS?
Why is my 3DS not connecting to WiFi?
Oftentimes, if your Nintendo 3DS won’t connect to Wi-Fi, this is a security setting problem between the 3DS and the wireless access point. Make sure that you entered the correct security key and check your router settings. Don’t forget to power cycle your modem/router, set up a new Internet connection and use WEP.
How do I fix my 3DS Internet connection?
Here are some of the most common fixes when it comes to Nintendo 3DS connectivity: Get closer to the WiFi hotspot – your 3DS may not be getting enough signal to connect. Double check the hotspot password you may want to delete the connection information for your current WiFi connection and reenter it.
How do you hard reset a 3DS XL?
Press and hold the POWER Button down until the system resets; this may take some time. Once the system is powered down, press the POWER Button once to turn it back on.
How do I force a 3DS system update?
Complete these steps
- Turn on your system and access the System Settings by tapping the Wrench icon.
- Tap Other Settings.
- Tap the right arrow to reach page 4 (if using a Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS, or New Nintendo 2DS XL) or page 5 (if using a New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL).
- Tap System Update.
How do I connect my 3DS to WiFi 2020?
- In the HOME Menu, go to SYSTEM SETTINGS.
- Tap on INTERNET SETTINGS.
- Then touch CONNECTION SETTINGS.
- Tap NEW CONNECTION.
- You can follow the tutorial or choose to set a connection up manually.
- If you need further help at any point during the process, tap the Connection Assistant.
Can 3DS connect to Hotspot?
There are many different applications and games on the Nintendo 3DS that can take advantage of an active internet connection over Wi-Fi such as Netflix or the eStore. If you have a mobile hotspot on a smartphone or tablet, you can share the internet connection over wireless with the gaming handheld.
Can you update 3DS without WiFi?
The only way to install updates without using internet connection on your console would be to install CFW, find the patch from a different source (all unofficial, before you ask) and then manually install it on the 3DS.
How do I fix my 3DS XL that wont turn on?
Solution. Hold down the system’s power button for ten seconds for a hard reset, which will shut the console down. You can then turn it back on as normal.
Why wont my 3DS screen turn on?
Press the POWER Button to turn on the system. If the system is on and the screens do not turn on, press and hold the POWER Button to turn it off first. If the system no longer turns on, you may have a charging issue. This is usually indicated by a red (solid or blinking) or no power LED.
How do I fix the black screen of death on my 3DS?
3DS got the black screen of death there is a simple fix
- Remove all the components: SD Card, Game, stylus etc.
- Take off the back panel.
- Remove the battery.
- Take out the screws.
- Take out the wifi chip and plug it back in.
Why can’t I access the eShop on 3DS?
Possible solutions If you are still unable to access the Nintendo eShop with manual DNS Settings, change the DNS Settings back to Automatic and try accessing again. Turn airplane mode ON, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it OFF. Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.