Solution 2: Check the subscription’s status
- Make sure the game owner’s subscription is still valid. If it’s expired or locked due to having an outstanding balance, the game or app won’t be available.
- If the subscription has expired, select Renew.
- If the subscription has an outstanding balance, select Pay now.
- 1 How do I fix my Xbox error code?
- 2 How do you fix Xbox error code 0x8027025A?
- 3 How do you fix a corrupted game on Xbox one?
- 4 How do I fix error 0x82d40004?
- 5 How do you fix Xbox error code 0xe0e8000f?
- 6 How do you fix Xbox error code 0x8923106c?
- 7 What is Xbox error code 0x87e50001?
- 8 What does clearing Xbox cache do?
- 9 How do you hard reboot an Xbox One?
- 10 Why does my Xbox one say my game is corrupted?
- 11 How do I fix a corrupted game?
- 12 What does error code 0x82d40004 mean?
- 13 What does error 0x82d40004 mean?
- 14 What does error code 0x82d40007 mean?
How do I fix my Xbox error code?
Step 1: Reset your console
- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
- Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.
How do you fix Xbox error code 0x8027025A?
Fix: Xbox Error Code 0x8027025A
- Solution 1: Check to see if Xbox Live Core Services are down.
- Solution 2: Try starting the affected app again.
- Solution 3: Hard reset your Xbox One console and its cache.
- Solution 4: Uninstall the affected app and install it on your external HDD.
How do you fix a corrupted game on Xbox one?
Select the game, and then press the A button. Select the saved game, and then press the A button. Note A corrupted saved game file is marked with a yellow exclamation point. If the saved game file is corrupted, delete the corrupted file.
How do I fix error 0x82d40004?
- Insert the game disc. Even though the game might already be installed on this Xbox, we need the physical disc to check the license before we can launch it.
- If the disc is already loaded, see if it’s dirty or scratched.
- Then re-insert it and try launching again.
How do you fix Xbox error code 0xe0e8000f?
To fix Xbox Error Code 0xe0e8000f, users will want to:
- Reboot the system and try again. After the first error code appears, try rebooting the console and updating again.
- Reinsert ethernet cable.
- Disconnect the external hard drive.
- Shutdown the console fully before trying again.
How do you fix Xbox error code 0x8923106c?
All you do it head to windows search > date and time > set time to automatic. Such an easy fix..
What is Xbox error code 0x87e50001?
You see the following error code when you try to open the YouTube app after having switched from a game to another screen on your Xbox: 0x87e50001. This occurs when the game’s virtual machine hasn’t terminated before you open YouTube, which requires some of the same resources that the game uses. Collapse all.
What does clearing Xbox cache do?
What Does Clearing the Cache Do? Clearing the cache on your Xbox One removes temporary data that games and apps use to speed up operating. When this data accumulates over time, it can cause the console to start slowing down.
How do you hard reboot an Xbox One?
How to hard reset an Xbox One. Hold the power button on the front of the console down for 10 seconds, releasing it only after the device shuts down. Disconnect the power cable and wait for an additional 10 seconds, then reconnect the power and turn the console back on.
Why does my Xbox one say my game is corrupted?
This means that you likely have a bad saved game file that needs to be removed. Note Whether you see this error message depends on how the game saves corrupted files. Some games just filter out corrupted content, but other games display an error message.
How do I fix a corrupted game?
Fix 1. Delete the Corrupted Data Manually
- Go to “Settings” > “System Storage Management” > “Saved Data” > “Media Player”.
- Enter into the Media player folder.
- Press the “Options” button and delete the saved corrupt data file.
- Now exit.
- Delete the downloaded file.
- Retry downloading the file.
What does error code 0x82d40004 mean?
Some Xbox One users are encountering the Error Code 0x82d40004 when they try to launch certain applications or games. In case you confirm a server problem, switching your console mode to Offline mode will allow you to validate your game library locally.
What does error 0x82d40004 mean?
If the error 0x82d40004 appears on your Xbox console, your disk may be physically damaged. Check your DVD/CD for scratches or other signs of wear. You can clean your disk with a damp and soft piece of cloth.
What does error code 0x82d40007 mean?
Sign in with the account that purchased the game or app, or, if it’s a trial version that has expired, purchase the game or app from the Microsoft Store. For detailed instructions, select Help. This means we’re having trouble checking usage rights because the subscription was shared through a home Xbox.