Check receiver connections
- Check and secure all connections on the back of your receiver. Start with the SAT-IN connection.
- See if you have a SWiM Power Inserter attached to the DIRECTV cable coming from your dish (it may be in a different room).
- Wait 15 seconds, then plug it back in.
- 1 How do I reset my DIRECTV 775?
- 2 How do I reset my DIRECTV SWM?
- 3 How do I fix no server detected on DIRECTV?
- 4 What causes a 775 error on directv?
- 5 How do I refresh my directv receiver?
- 6 Why do I have to keep resetting my DIRECTV box?
- 7 Why is my DIRECTV not connecting?
- 8 Why do I keep losing my satellite signal?
- 9 How do I fix my satellite signal?
- 10 How do I get my satellite signal back?
- 11 What does code 612 mean on DIRECTV?
How do I reset my DIRECTV 775?
Fix: DIRECTV Error Code 775
- Solution 1: Check the connections on your DIRECTV receiver.
- Solution 2: Check on your Swim power inserter.
- Solution 3: Wait out the storm.
- Solution 4: Call for help.
How do I reset my DIRECTV SWM?
Try a reset Use your DIRECTV remote to select Menu, then Settings, then Reset Options, then Reset this receiver. Find the red reset button on your receiver and press it once. It’s usually on the side of your receiver but may bebehind an access card door. Wait for your receiver to restart and begin playing video again.
How do I fix no server detected on DIRECTV?
No Servers Detected – DIRECTV Error Message
- Make sure the DVR is plugged into power and firmly secure.
- Turn on the DVR.
- If you see a picture, press and hold the red button located near the access card.
- If you still see the No Servers Detected message on all of the Genie Minis, the DVR cable may be loose.
What causes a 775 error on directv?
DirecTV error 775 usually occurs while watching any channels on the television screen. This error code reflects that your DirecTV receiver fails to communicate with the satellite dish. In addition, if the power inserter is turned off to frayed or severed cable, it can trigger the DirecTV 775 error.
How do I refresh my directv receiver?
- Go to myAT&T account overview and select My DIRECTV.
- Choose Manage Package.
- Scroll to Manage receivers and elect Refresh receiver.
- Your DIRECTV service may be interrupted for a few minutes during the refresh process.
Why do I have to keep resetting my DIRECTV box?
Reasons for frequent reboots can include: Low signal. Failed hard drive. Power issue.
Why is my DIRECTV not connecting?
Reset the network connection on each receiver. If the receiver does not show that both Network and Internet are connected, or if Connect Now doesn’t not work, check your cable connections and reset the router and Broadband DECA. You should also unplug the SWM power inserter then plug it back in.
Why do I keep losing my satellite signal?
Signal Loss Error Message This issue is usually a result of the satellite dish being in a slightly wrong position, damaged or malfunctioning equipment, severe weather, or something blocking the dish’s view of the sky.
How do I fix my satellite signal?
Check all the cables between your TV equipment and satellite dish are connected securely. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the cables as this often works. While doing so, check none are damaged or wet. Unplug your receiver from the mains and leave for 10 minutes.
How do I get my satellite signal back?
Unplug the receiver from your electrical power outlet. Leave it unplugged for 30 seconds and plug it back in. Allow the receiver to restart and re-acquire the signal.
What does code 612 mean on DIRECTV?
The 612 code usually appears when a Genie Mini receiver is having trouble connecting to the main Genie. There are some steps we can try to help with that. Reset your Mini using the red reset button on the right-hand side of it. Afterward, reset your main Genie receiver the same way.