Cannot play this feature because of the age restriction. Check the age restriction of the application and make sure that the age associated with your account is old enough to play the title.
- 1 How do I fix my PlayStation Network Code?
- 2 What does Parental Control Level 9 mean on PS4?
- 3 How do you fix age restriction on PS4?
- 4 Why does my PlayStation keep saying error?
- 5 Do PSN codes expire?
- 6 What are Level 5 parental controls?
- 7 Can you put time restrictions on PS4?
- 8 How do I turn off age restrictions on PSN?
- 9 How do I recover my PSN account?
- 10 Why can’t I connect to the PlayStation Network?
- 11 Why is PSN sign in failing?
- 12 How do I change my age on PlayStation Network?
- 13 What is the age limit for PlayStation Network?
How do I fix my PlayStation Network Code?
- Restart the PlayStation 4 system. Then restart the download.
- If the error occurs again, review your local network settings. – Change to a static IP or try to change the DNS server.
- If the error persists and if you have previously upgraded the HDD, switch to the original HDD and re-install the system software.
What does Parental Control Level 9 mean on PS4?
Level 10 and up can play all ESRB rated games, including Mature and Adults Only titles. Level 9 can only play up to Mature rated games. Level 8 can only play up to Teen rated games; etc. You can also choose “Allowed,” which makes all game types playable.
How do you fix age restriction on PS4?
On your PS4 console, go to Settings > Parental Controls /Family Management > Family Management. You may need to re-enter your account password. Select the child account you want to set restrictions for and select a feature to adjust.
Why does my PlayStation keep saying error?
Verify PSN Account. Some users encountered an error has occurred PS4 sign in error message because they didn’t verify their email address used to set up their PS4. This problem usually happens to users who have just purchased the game machine. Sign in to the email account you used to set up your PSN account.
Do PSN codes expire?
The code shouldn’t expire. As long as you have an active account on your game console be it a PS4 or Xbox One then you should be able to install and play the game whenever you want. The only downloads that expire are the free ones from PS+ or Xbox Live (if your subscription expires and you don’t renew it).
What are Level 5 parental controls?
PARENTAL CONTROLS FOR GAMES So, if your child is 13, set the parental control on your console to level 5. This means that your child will be able to play games age rated 12 and below. In addition, when you set up a sub account for a child on the PlayStation®Network, you will be asked to confirm their date of birth.
Can you put time restrictions on PS4?
Go to Settings > Parental Controls/Family Management > Family Management and select the child account. Set a Time Zone then select Play Time Settings. Once you have set your restrictions, select Save to apply the changes.
How do I turn off age restrictions on PSN?
If you know it, turning off this feature is easy.
- Using the controller, select “Settings.”
- Select “Parental Controls/Family Management.”
- Select “PS4 System Restrictions.”
- Enter the passcode.
- Now you’re in the PS4 System Restrictions menu.
- For example, select “New User Creation and Guest Login,” then select “Allowed.”
How do I recover my PSN account?
First you’ll need to click on the Trouble Signing In option on the log in page. Once here, go through the process of resetting your password, for which you’ll need to provide an email address so that you can be emailed by Sony for more info. Once you have done this, you should be able to get back into your account.
Why can’t I connect to the PlayStation Network?
If your PS4 won’t connect to the internet, the PlayStation Network may be offline. You should also make sure to check your Wi-Fi connection and reset or move your router and modem. You can also try adjusting your PS4’s DNS settings as a final resort to fix connection issues.
Why is PSN sign in failing?
In fact, Signing in to PlayStation network fails due to several reasons ranging from a WiFi router malfunctioning to a PS4 system file corruption. You have to start with checking your router functionality and settings before trying to find a solution within the PS4 system itself.
How do I change my age on PlayStation Network?
Why change your age on the PS4 and PS5?
- Go to account.sonymobile.com.
- Sign in using the same email and password as your PlayStation Network account.
- On the next page, enter the correct date of birth or whichever you’d like to use going forward.
- Check the box confirming you have read the privacy statement.
- Click Save.
What is the age limit for PlayStation Network?
Controls & Settings guide Although you must be 18 to use the PS Network, you can create a sub-account for your child that is linked to your account and have full control over the restrictions placed on this sub-account restricting how they interact on the platform.