Fix Windows 10 Stop code error 0xc000021a
- You have to restart the computer by holding the SHIFT key on the keyboard to bring the computer in Advanced Boot Options.
- Now select Troubleshoot option on the computer screen.
- On the Troubleshoot > Reset this PC (Select).
- Go to Reset this PC> Keep my files (Select that)
- 1 How do I fix stop error code?
- 2 How do I fix the Windows 10 stop code?
- 3 How do I fix Windows errors?
- 4 How do I fix error 0X80070003?
- 5 What Causes Stop Code?
- 6 Does Blue Screen of Death fix itself?
- 7 Is Blue Screen of Death fixable?
- 8 What are the signs of RAM failure?
- 9 How do I fix Windows startup problem?
- 10 How do I fix File System error?
- 11 What causes file system errors?
- 12 How do I go to Safe Mode?
- 13 How do I fix a blue screen error?
- 14 What is black screen error in computer?
How do I fix stop error code?
Basic Fixes for Stop Code Errors
- Restart Your Computer. The first fix is the easiest and most obvious: restarting your computer.
- Run SFC and CHKDSK. SFC and CHKDSK are Windows system utilities you can use to fix a corrupt file system.
- Update Windows 10.
How do I fix the Windows 10 stop code?
Go to Settings > Update & security > Recovery. Under Advanced startup, select Restart now. After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
How do I fix Windows errors?
You can fix Windows Error Recovery errors using these methods:
- Remove recently added hardware.
- Run Windows Start Repair.
- Boot into LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)
- Restore Your HP Laptop with System Restore.
- Recover the Laptop.
- Perform Startup Repair with a Windows installation disc.
- Reinstall Windows.
How do I fix error 0X80070003?
ERROR CODE: 0X80070003. This be fixed by running the Windows Update troubleshooter or just by restarting the Windows Update Center.
- Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
- Restart or stop the Windows Update Service.
- Delete the DataStore folder.
- Restart Windows Update in Command Prompt.
- Run DISM.
What Causes Stop Code?
Most are due to problems with a device driver or your computer’s RAM, but other codes can imply problems with other hardware or software. STOP codes are sometimes referred to as STOP error numbers, blue screen error codes, WHEA errors, or BCCodes.
Does Blue Screen of Death fix itself?
By default, your Windows PC will automatically reboot when a Blue Screen of Death error occurs. So if your Windows computer restarts for no reason, it could be a result of a BSOD error. If a BSOD error occurs and your computer automatically restarts before you have time to view the stop code or error message.
Is Blue Screen of Death fixable?
The BSoD is typically a result of improperly installed software, hardware, or settings, meaning that it is usually fixable.
What are the signs of RAM failure?
Common Symptoms and Diagnosing Bad Computer Memory (RAM)
- Bluescreens (bluescreen of death)
- Random crashes or reboots.
- Crashing during heavy memory use tasks, such as gaming, Photoshop etc.
- Distorted graphics on your computer screen.
- Failure to boot (or turn on), and/or repeated long beeps.
- Memory errors appear on screen.
How do I fix Windows startup problem?
Method 1: Startup Repair tool
- Start the system to the installation media for the installed version of Windows.
- On the Install Windows screen, select Next > Repair your computer.
- On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- On the Advanced options screen, select Startup Repair.
How do I fix File System error?
How can I fix File system error (-2018375670)?
- Run the chkdsk command.
- Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system.
- Try DISM scan.
- Use the System File Checker tool.
- Set Windows 10 theme to default.
- Change sound scheme of your PC.
- Reset Windows Store cache.
- Run Windows Update.
What causes file system errors?
Most common causes of file system corruption are due to improper shutdown or startup procedures, hardware failures, or NFS write errors. Hardware failures could be a bad block on disk, a bad disk controller, a power outage, or accidental unplugging of the system.
How do I go to Safe Mode?
While it’s booting up, hold down the F8 key before the Windows logo appears. A menu will appear. You can then release the F8 key. Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode (or Safe Mode with Networking if you need to use the Internet to solve your problem), then press Enter.
How do I fix a blue screen error?
11 Tips to Help You Fix the Windows 10 Blue Screen Error
- Note Your Windows Blue Screen Stop Code.
- Try Specific Troubleshooting for Your Blue Screen Error Code.
- Review Recent Computer Changes.
- Check for Windows and Driver Updates.
- Run a System Restore.
- Scan for Malware.
- Test Your Computer Hardware.
- Run an SFC Scan.
What is black screen error in computer?
A black screen error is often caused by a software glitch. This most frequently occurs when dealing with a program that takes over your entire screen. Typical culprits are PC games or media players running in full-screen mode. In these instances, the computer should otherwise appear to run well.