Common solutions for: Whirlpool F/H – FH No Water Entering Machine or Pressure Switch Failure
- Make sure water supply valves to washer are turned on.
- Water Inlet Valve.
- Check drain hose for kinks and make sure hose and pump are not plugged with lint or other debris.
- Main Control Board.
- Pressure Switch.
- Wire Harness.
- 1 What does FH mean on Whirlpool Duet?
- 2 How do I reset my Whirlpool Duet HT?
- 3 What does it mean when your washing machine says HF?
- 4 How do you reset a Whirlpool washing machine?
- 5 How do you reset the F20 code on a Whirlpool washer?
- 6 What does error code F21 mean on a Whirlpool Duet washer?
- 7 What does F21 mean on a Whirlpool Duet washing machine?
- 8 How do you troubleshoot a Whirlpool Duet dryer?
- 9 Why is my Whirlpool washing machine not turning on?
- 10 What is HF code?
- 11 How do I reset my Kenmore front load washer?
- 12 What does F DL mean on a Kenmore washer?
What does FH mean on Whirlpool Duet?
An F20 or FH error code indicates a water supply problem. Here are some common issues: Both hot and cold water must be connected and turned on. Water inlet hoses kinked. Water inlet valve screen clogged.
How do I reset my Whirlpool Duet HT?
Rotate your dial until you have the following three lights illuminated: RINSE, WASH, and STOP. Then turn off your washer and unplug it for ten seconds. When you turn it back on it should be reset.
What does it mean when your washing machine says HF?
FH Error Code FH indicates that there is a Water Inlet Problem —no or insufficient water supply. Select PAUSE/CANCEL twice to cancel the cycle. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
How do you reset a Whirlpool washing machine?
Method 1: Unplug it The first way you can reset whirlpool washer top load is by unplugging it for about 2 minutes then plug it back in and wait about 30 seconds before starting the washer again. This performs a hard reset on the machine and it will start over after you reconnect it again.
How do you reset the F20 code on a Whirlpool washer?
To reset the f20 error code, exclude the program crash of the Whirlpool washer. To do this, de-energize your washing machine for 10-20 minutes, then turn it on back. If the error disappears from the display, the problem is successfully eliminated.
What does error code F21 mean on a Whirlpool Duet washer?
If your Whirlpool washer is showing an F21 error code, this means that your washer is unable to drain properly. This can be caused by a clogged pipe, a faulty drain pump, or something simpler.
What does F21 mean on a Whirlpool Duet washing machine?
If you see error code F21 on your Whirlpool washing machine, this refers to a water drain problem. The washer won’t be able to finish the cycle and your laundry will be wet. This error code means draining is taking too long, and something is wrong with the water pumping.
How do you troubleshoot a Whirlpool Duet dryer?
Whirlpool Duet Dryer Will Not Start
- Check the Circuits. Always check that the dryer is receiving the proper amount of 240v current.
- Check the Door Latch. The dryer will not start if the door latch is malfunctioning.
- Check the Thermal Fuse. Inspect the thermal fuse.
- Check the Start Button.
Why is my Whirlpool washing machine not turning on?
One reason your appliance may not start is that it has simply come unplugged or that the outlet that it is plugged into has tripped your home’s main circuit breaker. If you notice a tripped breaker, leave the breaker off and carefully inspect the electrical outlet and power cord for any sign of a problem.
What is HF code?
The FH error code on your Kenmore Elite washing machine is an indicator that there is a problem with incoming water. When there is little water coming into the machine, the FH code will appear and the washer will stop. You will need to remove the power supply to the washer to reset the code.
How do I reset my Kenmore front load washer?
The washing machine needs to be unplugged from the power outlet to perform the master reset. Plug the washer cord back into the wall after a minute. Within 12 seconds, open and close the door of the washing machine six times and send a reset signal to the components.
What does F DL mean on a Kenmore washer?
The Fdl error code indicates that the washer door cannot be locked. This is usually due to a door lock mechanism failure. It can also be caused by a wiring problem or machine control board failure.