- 1 What does IE mean on LG top load washer?
- 2 How do I fix error code 1E?
- 3 How do I clear the OE error on my LG washer?
- 4 Where is the drain filter on a LG top load washer?
- 5 What are the codes for a LG washer?
- 6 How do I reset my LG top load washer?
- 7 Why does my washer keep saying IE?
- 8 What is E1 error in washing machine?
- 9 What does Error Code Le mean on LG washer?
- 10 Why is my LG washer not draining?
- 11 How do I know if my washing machine drain pump is bad?
What does IE mean on LG top load washer?
An IE error code indicates that the washer was unable to fill with water. During cold and freezing weather conditions, an IE error code could mean the water in the water supply lines are frozen.
How do I fix error code 1E?
Disconnect the strainer, clean and rinse it, as it may become clogged. Check the condition of the hose. It is possible that it is pinched, clogged, bent or twisted. Unplug the washing machine: unplug the cord and plug it into the power outlet after 5-10 minutes to reset error code 1E.
How do I clear the OE error on my LG washer?
OE can be triggered by a kinked drain hose or a clogged drain pump filter.
- Check for kinked drain hose. Check behind the washer to ensure that the drain hose is not kinked or clogged.
- Test the drain pump.
- Do you hear the humming sound?
- Clean drain pump filter.
- Run tub clean cycle.
- Request Repair.
Where is the drain filter on a LG top load washer?
Locate the service panel (drain filter area) on the bottom-left corner of the unit, and open it.
What are the codes for a LG washer?
LG front-load washer error codes
- IE. Inlet water supply error. Check/ Repair.
- UE. Unbalanced load. Check/ Repair.
- OE. Drains slowly. Check/ Repair.
- FE. Water overflow error. Check/ Repair.
- PE. Water level sensor failure. Check/ Repair.
- dE. Door is open error. Check/
- tE. Heating sensor error. Check/
- LE. Locked drive motor error. Check/
How do I reset my LG top load washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
Why does my washer keep saying IE?
An IE error code indicates that the washer was unable to fill with water. During cold and freezing weather conditions, an IE error code could mean the water in the water supply lines are frozen. Once the temperature increases above freezing, the water supply will resume.
What is E1 error in washing machine?
When the Washing Machine is displaying E1 in the panel, it is indicating an error in the water supply. The appliance is not detecting that the unit is filling with water. To resolve, checking the following: • Check whether the water supply is turned on and that there is adequate water pressure.
What does Error Code Le mean on LG washer?
An LE error code on the washer’s display indicates that the motor is locked, possibly due to a heavy wash load. Large and heavy sized loads will put a strain on the motor, causing the LE code to occur. But if the error code displays on every washing cycle, the unit will require a repair service.
Why is my LG washer not draining?
Unbalanced Load. One of the most common reasons your LG washer won’t drain often results from an unbalanced load. Washing a large or heavy item can cause it to settle on one side of the washer drum. When this happens your LG washer won’t drain or spin properly and water will be left behind.
How do I know if my washing machine drain pump is bad?
Check the pump pulley by removing the pump from the washer and trying to rotate it by hand. If the pulley doesn’t turn freely and is frozen or stiff, replace it. Also, if the agitator is moving but the tub isn’t, this is a sign the pump is dying. For front-loading washers, do not attempt to open the door mid-cycle.