Status Code 80151904 This may mean one of the following: There’s a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service. There’s a problem with your connection to Xbox Live. The Xbox Live profile stored on your console is corrupted.
- 1 How do you fix error code on Xbox 360?
- 2 How do I fix error code 8015190a on Xbox 360?
- 3 How do I fix error 0x80a4001a on Xbox 360?
- 4 How do I fix my Xbox 360 network connection?
- 5 How do you fix E64 error on Xbox 360?
- 6 How do you fix E82 error on Xbox 360?
- 7 How do I clear my cache Xbox 360?
- 8 How do you reset the Xbox 360?
- 9 How do you get an app password for Xbox 360?
- 10 How do I fix error code 0x8027025A?
- 11 Why is my network not showing up on my Xbox 360?
- 12 Why is the Internet not working on Xbox 360?
- 13 How do you unblock Internet on Xbox 360?
How do you fix error code on Xbox 360?
Try clearing the cache on your console. To do so, see How to clear the cache on Xbox 360. Unplug both the Xbox 360 and your network hardware, wait 5 minutes, and then plug everything back in and restart your console. Try signing in again.
How do I fix error code 8015190a on Xbox 360?
Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app. Sign in and make any change to your avatar. Select Save. Try to sign in on your Xbox 360 console or attempt to play your Xbox 360 backward compatible title again.
How do I fix error 0x80a4001a on Xbox 360?
Error 0x80a4001a occurs when you’re prompted for your password
- Go to System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
- Choose the account that you want to remove and select Remove.
- Select Sign-in, and then add your account again and enter your password.
- Select either No barriers or Ask for my passkey.
How do I fix my Xbox 360 network connection?
To do this:
- Turn off your Xbox 360 console and your network hardware (such as your modem and router).
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Turn on your modem and wait for it to come online (approximately one minute).
- Turn on the next piece of hardware (for example, your router) and wait another minute.
- Restart your Xbox console.
How do you fix E64 error on Xbox 360?
Xbox 360 slim system error code E64 could be caused by your disk drive. If your disk drive is not working, the cable of the disk drive could have been disconnected. Open your Xbox and reconnect it. If the error persists, run your Xbox without the disk drive.
How do you fix E82 error on Xbox 360?
The E82 error is under 3 years repair warranty.
- Remove game disc.
- Remove the adaptor from both power source and console.
- Remove the hard disk drive.
- Remove all accessories attached to the console.
- Reconnect the adaptor and the hard disk drive and then turn it on.
- If the error did not appear.
How do I clear my cache Xbox 360?
To clear the system cache
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
- Select Storage.
- Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press the Y button on your controller for Device Options.
- On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.
How do you reset the Xbox 360?
1 Factory Reset
- From the Xbox dashboard screen, choose Settings > System.
- Choose Storage.
- Highlight your Hard Drive or Memory Unit, then choose Device Options by pushing Y on your controller.
- Choose Format.
- You will receive a warning, reminding you that this erases all data on your device.
How do you get an app password for Xbox 360?
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- At the top, select Security, and then enter your password.
- Under Security basics, select More security options.
- Select Remove existing app passwords.
- Follow the steps in the “Set up an app password” section to set up a new app password.
How do I fix error code 0x8027025A?
Fix: Xbox Error Code 0x8027025A
- Solution 1: Check to see if Xbox Live Core Services are down.
- Solution 2: Try starting the affected app again.
- Solution 3: Hard reset your Xbox One console and its cache.
- Solution 4: Uninstall the affected app and install it on your external HDD.
Why is my network not showing up on my Xbox 360?
Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem. After one minute, plug the modem back in and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state. Turn on the Xbox 360 console. Test your Xbox Live connection again (Settings > System Settings > Network Settings > Wired Network > Test Xbox Live Connection).
Why is the Internet not working on Xbox 360?
Causes of Xbox 360 Connection Problems Mismatched Wi-Fi security settings between the console and your wireless router. Network conflicts with other wireless devices. Too much distance between the router and the console. Network firewall restrictions.
How do you unblock Internet on Xbox 360?
- From the Dashboard, select Settings and then select System.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
- Select Configure Network.
- On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.
- Select Manual.
- Select Primary DNS Server.