What is an F21 or F02 Error Code on my Maytag Front Load Washer? These error codes indicate that drain times are longer than expected.
- 1 How do I fix error code F02?
- 2 What does Error 2 mean on a washing machine?
- 3 How do I fix the f2 code on my Maytag washer?
- 4 How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer?
- 5 How do you reset a Whirlpool washing machine?
- 6 How dO I reset my washing machine?
- 7 What is E2 on a Whirlpool washing machine?
- 8 What does F5 mean on my washing machine?
- 9 Why does my washer keep saying E1 F9?
- 10 How do I fix E1 error on washing machine?
- 11 How do I reset the code on my Maytag f21?
- 12 What does F2 and E3 mean on a Maytag washer?
How do I fix error code F02?
Press the pause or cancel button on the Whirlpool washing machine to clear the F02 error code from the display, and try using it again. The error code is displayed when the washer takes more than eight minutes to drain, but may just be a glitch.
What does Error 2 mean on a washing machine?
Error code 2 warns that the machine has not filled up with water within 6 minutes, this may be that the water pressure in your home is low.
How do I fix the f2 code on my Maytag washer?
Common solutions for: Maytag F/02 – Drain Cycle Too Long Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display. If the error code returns, check to be sure the drain hose isn’t clogged or kinked. If that checks out, check to see if the drain pump or drain pump filter are clogged.
How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer?
To remove the code, press pause or cancel button twice and the power button once. If the code is still displayed, unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute. Items were detected in the washer during the Clean Washer cycle. Remove items from the drum and restart the Clean Washer cycle.
How do you reset a Whirlpool washing machine?
Method 1: Unplug it The first way you can reset whirlpool washer top load is by unplugging it for about 2 minutes then plug it back in and wait about 30 seconds before starting the washer again. This performs a hard reset on the machine and it will start over after you reconnect it again.
How dO I reset my washing machine?
To reset your washing machine, unplug it from the power outlet. Then, plug the washer cord back into the wall. Finally, open and close the washing machine door six times to send the reset signal to the system components.
What is E2 on a Whirlpool washing machine?
Whirlpool error F05 or E2 Does the display show the error code F05 or E2? This means there’s something wrong with the water temperature sensor. Time to reset the Whirlpool. Switch off the washing machine and remove the connector for 30 minutes.
What does F5 mean on my washing machine?
The F5 error code indicates that the Central Control Unit (main machine control board) detects a temperature sensor resistance that is out of the normal range. The F5 error is normally caused by a failed NTC temperature sensor.
Why does my washer keep saying E1 F9?
If F9 E1 (drain pump system problem – long drain) appears in display, the washer is taking too long to drain water. The drain may extend more than 4.5″ (114 mm) into standpipe. Check plumbing for correct drain hose installation.
How do I fix E1 error on washing machine?
E1 – water inlet alarm
- Check that the water faucets are not closed.
- Check that the water pressure in the house is over 20 kPa.
- Clean the inlet hose filter screens. Be careful not to remove or disturb the screen placement.
- Check that the drain hose is not below 27½” (700 mm) from the floor.
How do I reset the code on my Maytag f21?
Possible Causes and Action:
- Unplug the washer for two minutes to reset the machine.
- Once the code is removed, restart the cycle by pressing the POWER button one time.
What does F2 and E3 mean on a Maytag washer?
The F2 E3 alert indicates there may be an issue with the appliance control unit, user interface or associated wiring. Unplug the washer, wait two minutes, then plug back in.