The 0xC000021A error is a Blue Screen of Death or BSoD error (related: Blue Screen of Death guide) that occurs when a Windows user-mode subsystem is compromised.
- 1 How do I fix error code 0x000021a?
- 2 How do I fix the Windows 10 repair code?
- 3 How do I fix Windows errors?
- 4 How can I repair my Windows 10?
- 5 How long can a system restore take?
- 6 How do I fix System fatal error?
- 7 How do I fix a fatal error?
- 8 What is Windows stop error code?
- 9 Is Blue Screen of Death fixable?
- 10 How do I fix Windows stop code bad system config information?
- 11 How do I fix Windows startup problem?
- 12 What does error code 0x80070002 mean?
- 13 How do I restore Windows without a disk?
How do I fix error code 0x000021a?
Fix Windows 10 Stop code error 0xc000021a
- You have to restart the computer by holding the SHIFT key on the keyboard to bring the computer in Advanced Boot Options.
- Now select Troubleshoot option on the computer screen.
- On the Troubleshoot > Reset this PC (Select).
- Go to Reset this PC> Keep my files (Select that)
How do I fix the Windows 10 repair code?
Basic Fixes for Stop Code Errors
- Restart Your Computer. The first fix is the easiest and most obvious: restarting your computer.
- Run SFC and CHKDSK. SFC and CHKDSK are Windows system utilities you can use to fix a corrupt file system.
- Update Windows 10.
How do I fix Windows errors?
You can fix Windows Error Recovery errors using these methods:
- Remove recently added hardware.
- Run Windows Start Repair.
- Boot into LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)
- Restore Your HP Laptop with System Restore.
- Recover the Laptop.
- Perform Startup Repair with a Windows installation disc.
- Reinstall Windows.
How can I repair my Windows 10?
- Navigate to the Windows 10 Advanced Startup Options menu.
- Once your computer has booted, select Troubleshoot.
- And then you’ll need to click Advanced options.
- Click Startup Repair.
- Complete step 1 from the previous method to get to Windows 10’s Advanced Startup Options menu.
- Click System Restore.
How long can a system restore take?
Ideally, System Restore should take somewhere between half an hour and an hour, so if you notice that 45 minutes have passed and it’s not complete, the program is probably frozen. This most likely means that something on your PC is interfering with the restore program and is preventing it from running completely.
How do I fix System fatal error?
Fix Fatal System Error C00021a
- Step 1: First Step. The first step is to use the F8 key at boot, once you get to the Boot Menu, choose Last Good Known.
- Step 2: Boot to External Media.
- Step 3: Navigate.
- Step 4: Copy.
How do I fix a fatal error?
Follow these fixes to get to the bottom of the fatal error.
- Search for the error code to find specific instructions.
- Update the software.
- Update the drivers.
- Uninstall any recently installed programs.
- Restore Windows to an earlier state.
- Disable unnecessary background programs.
- Delete temporary files.
What is Windows stop error code?
This Stop error code is caused by a faulty driver that does not complete its work within the allotted time frame in certain conditions. To enable us to help mitigate this error, collect the memory dump file from the system, and then use the Windows Debugger to find the faulty driver.
Is Blue Screen of Death fixable?
The BSoD is typically a result of improperly installed software, hardware, or settings, meaning that it is usually fixable.
How do I fix Windows stop code bad system config information?
5 Ways to Fix the “Bad System Config Info” Stop Code in Windows
- Restart Your System. The first fix is always the easiest: restart your computer.
- Run SFC and CHKDSK.
- Restore the Windows Registry.
- Use System Restore to Fix the Windows Registry.
- Fix Boot Configuration Data (BCD)
How do I fix Windows startup problem?
Method 1: Startup Repair tool
- Start the system to the installation media for the installed version of Windows.
- On the Install Windows screen, select Next > Repair your computer.
- On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- On the Advanced options screen, select Startup Repair.
What does error code 0x80070002 mean?
Error code: 0x80070002.” Windows update error is usually caused by time/date issue, file corruption or registry problem and it’s not difficult to fix it. The error happens when system update fails and the failure brings about data mismatch problem. Thus deletion of these corrupted files helps eliminate the error.
How do I restore Windows without a disk?
Method 1. Go to Windows 10 Advanced Startup Options menu. Start your PC > press the power button as soon as the Windows logo appears > keep pressing the power button to perform a hard shut. Then repeat this step two more times. Click Advanced options when the recovery screen appears.