The Whirlpool washer F3E2 error code is a temperature sensor error. You can check the temperature sensor with an ohm meter to verify the sensor is bad. The correct ohm reading should be between 500-100K ohms, if not the sensor is bad and needs to be replaced.
- 1 What does F3 E2 mean on Whirlpool washer?
- 2 What does F3 E2 mean on Maytag washer?
- 3 What does F3 mean on a washing machine?
- 4 How do you fix E1 F3?
- 5 How do I fix error code E1 F3?
- 6 What does E2 mean on my washing machine?
- 7 What does E2 mean on a Whirlpool washer?
- 8 What does E2 mean on a panda washer?
- 9 What does E2 and F6 mean on Maytag washer?
- 10 What does LO FL mean on my Maytag washer?
- 11 What does E1 and F3 mean on a Cabrio washer?
- 12 What does F 01 mean on a washing machine?
- 13 What does fo1 mean on washing machine?
- 14 How do I reset my front load washer?
What does F3 E2 mean on Whirlpool washer?
The F3E2 Error Code indicates that there may be an issue with the Temperature Control sensor. Try resetting the washer/dryer by unplugging it from the outlet for at least 1 minute, and then plugging it back in. If unsuccessful, call for service.
What does F3 E2 mean on Maytag washer?
The F3 E2 error code indicates an INLET WATER TEMPERATURE fault. If the temperature sensor (thermistor) value is out of range during the water heating step of the wash cycle, it will display the error. This is caused by a faulty WATER TEMPERATURE SENSOR (NTC) or most commonly a wiring fault.
What does F3 mean on a washing machine?
If the washer is displaying error code F3, the washer has detected a water supply issue or an internal problem. F03. There may be a problem with the pump or pressure switch, attempt a Hard Reset.
How do you fix E1 F3?
To fix the problem, you need to check if the flexible tube is correctly placed inside the washing machine’s body, whether it has punctures or pinches. After visual inspection, disconnect it from the pressure transducer and blow it out, removing blockages. Make sure there is no foam or water trapped in it.
How do I fix error code E1 F3?
F3 E1 Error Code
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker or unplugging for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by reconnecting power.
- Restart a new cycle.
- Monitor the washer for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
What does E2 mean on my washing machine?
The E2 error in Samsung washing machines informs the user about water draining problems. For some reasons, the device can’t drain the waste of water. Besides, it can report about unhurried discharge. So waiting time for draining is exceeded.
What does E2 mean on a Whirlpool washer?
An E2 Error code indicates that the washer is still draining after 8 minutes. Check the following: Check that the drain hose is not more than 391 ⁄3″ (100 cm) from the floor. Remove any clogs from the drain hose.
What does E2 mean on a panda washer?
Panda washer E2 error code means washer door is not closed properly. It MAY also mean there is a draining issue. Be sure the washer is able to drain, check drain hose for blockage. Check the door to be sure it is closed properly.
What does E2 and F6 mean on Maytag washer?
The F6 E2 alert indicates there is issue with the appliance control unit, user interface or associated wiring. Unplug the washer, wait five minutes, then plug back in.
What does LO FL mean on my Maytag washer?
The F8 E1 or Lo FL error code means your washer is not detecting the correct amount of incoming water. Press the power button, and the washer will start a drain routine, which takes approximately 8 to 10 minutes, during which time the pump will run continuously. The control will not accept any input during this time.
What does E1 and F3 mean on a Cabrio washer?
Troubleshooting and Repair – F3E1 Error Code – WFW75HEFW. The Whirlpool washer F3E1 error code is a water level system error. The main control is detecting an out of range pressure signal. Check the water level pressure hose from the water level pressure sensor to the air trap.
What does F 01 mean on a washing machine?
The F01 indicates a failed electronic machine control board. This error code can sometimes be caused by a glitch or power surge through the electrical lines. You may be able to clear this code by unplugging the washer for 5 minutes. Be sure to unplug the washer before accessing internal components.
What does fo1 mean on washing machine?
F01 — Electronic circuit board fault. Issue: Washing Machines is not operating – some or all functions are not selectable. Advice: We recommend you disconnect (unplug) the appliance from the mains supply for a minimum of 2 minutes. Reconnect supply and wait 30 seconds and try starting the machine again.
How do I reset my front load washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.