Protocol: IMAP Server: imap.everyone.net Port: 143 Error Code: 0x800CCCDD. This error is due to a problem on how Outlook handles the IMAP connection. This can be fixed by removing the auto-check. 1 In Outlook, click on ‘Tools’ or ‘Send/Receive’ to bring up additional menu.
- 1 Why do I keep getting an IMAP Outlook error?
- 2 What causes IMAP error?
- 3 How do I fix IMAP server connection closed?
- 4 How do I fix IMAP in Outlook?
- 5 What does it mean when Outlook Cannot connect to server?
- 6 How do I fix IMAP error?
- 7 How do I fix IMAP error on my iPhone?
- 8 Why is my IMAP not working?
- 9 How do I fix email not connecting to server?
- 10 What does it mean your IMAP server closed the connection?
- 11 What does error code 0x800CCCDD mean?
- 12 What is an IMAP server error?
- 13 How do I fix Outlook sync issues?
- 14 How do I fix a send/receive error in Outlook?
- 15 Why will Outlook not save my account settings?
Why do I keep getting an IMAP Outlook error?
You may encounter IMAP error 0x800CCC0E in Outlook due to several reasons such as network connectivity issues, conflict with security applications, corrupt Outlook profile, PST file corruption, etc.
What causes IMAP error?
Reasons for the error message imap.gmail.com is not responding? Usually, this error occurs due to bad email settings or because of minor problems with the email server or internet connection. Also, the customer may experience this error while receiving the mail on the email client.
How do I fix IMAP server connection closed?
To adjust the Server timeouts setting:
- From the Tools menu, select E-mail Accounts
- Select View or change existing e-mail accounts and click Next.
- Select the e-mail you want to modify and click Change.
- To bring up the Internet E-Mail Settings window, click More Settings
- Select the Advanced tab.
How do I fix IMAP in Outlook?
Resolving the IMAP error -0X800CCC0E in MS Outlook
- Check the Internet Connection.
- Check the settings for the Email Account in Outlook.
- Delete email messages if they look suspicious.
- Check the antivirus application & disable it.
- Check firewall configurations.
- Start Outlook in Safe Mode.
What does it mean when Outlook Cannot connect to server?
When the “Outlook cannot connect to server” error persists, check if your computer is connected to the Internet. If it doesn’t, look at the network adapter or restart your PC and router to see if that fixes your Internet connection. An important note here. Outlook requires a stable Internet connection to work.
How do I fix IMAP error?
The most common fix for this error message is to completely delete the account and then try adding it again. When you do this, the account gets removed from your device along with all the configurations and settings.
How do I fix IMAP error on my iPhone?
Regardless of the issue, the “IMAP server not responding” error message can be resolved with some patience and one of the following solutions.
- Refresh the inbox.
- Send an email from the problematic inbox.
- Force-quit from the background applications.
- Check your internet connection.
- Ensure iOS is up-to-date.
Why is my IMAP not working?
Confirm the IMAP server and port settings are correct. Most IMAP ports will be 993 or 143. Verify the IMAP server meets the technical requirements for connecting an inbox via IMAP and SMTP. Your IT team might only allow certain IP addresses to access the IMAP service running on your IMAP server.
How do I fix email not connecting to server?
Cannot send emails: How to fix email sending issues
- Check your internet connection. Yup.
- Check your SMTP server details.
- Verify all usernames and passwords.
- Check your SMTP server connection.
- Change your SMTP port.
- Control your antivirus or firewall settings.
What does it mean your IMAP server closed the connection?
You can avoid the timeout error message “Your IMAP server has closed the connection. This may occur if you have left the connection idle for too long” by changing the setting. To adjust the Server timeouts setting: From the Tools menu, select E-mail Accounts
What does error code 0x800CCCDD mean?
If you are receiving the error code: 0x800CCCDD in Outlook, this is specific to the IMAP set-up. This error is due to a problem on how Outlook handles the IMAP connection. This can be fixed by removing the auto-check. 1 In Outlook, click on ‘Tools’ or ‘Send/Receive’ to bring up additional menu.
What is an IMAP server error?
The IMAP errors occur when there is an issue with the incoming mails or mail syncing. Some of the common IMAP errors are: Step 6:“Authentication failed” error can be seen when an incorrect username or password is used to access the mail account.
How do I fix Outlook sync issues?
Fix Outlook.com email sync issues
- Check your Junk Email folder.
- Clean out your inbox.
- Check your inbox filter and sort settings.
- Check the Other tab.
- Check your Blocked senders and Safe senders lists.
- Check your email rules.
- Check email forwarding.
- Check if your account is blocked.
How do I fix a send/receive error in Outlook?
Various Methods to Fix Outlook Send/Receive Error
- Method 1: Make Sure You Are Connected To the Internet.
- Method 2: Correct the Outlook Email Account Settings.
- Method 3: Uninstall Antivirus Software.
- Method 4: Check the Suspicious Emails.
- Method 5: Repair PST File to Run the Inbox.
- Method 6: Clean Outlook Mails.
Why will Outlook not save my account settings?
Check Your Firewall. Windows Defender firewall or a third-party firewall can cause Something went wrong and Outlook couldn’t save your account settings. To fix this issue, it’s advised to temporarily disable your firewall. Begin with disabling the firewall on your antivirus in the settings.