This means that Sony have locked your ability to redeem codes for a 24 hour period which starts from the last time you attempted to redeem a code. For that lock to lift you’ll need to wait 24 hours without redeeming a code.
- 1 How do I fix error WC 40378 2?
- 2 How do I fix PlayStation Store error?
- 3 How do I fix Error 403 on PS4?
- 4 What does Error Code WC 40355 7 mean?
- 5 What do I do if my PSN card doesn’t work?
- 6 Why does my PS4 keep saying error occurred?
- 7 How do I contact Playstation support?
- 8 What is a 403 status code?
- 9 What are different error codes?
How do I fix error WC 40378 2?
- Exit PS Store.
- Go to Settings > PlayStation Network/Account Management > Sign Out and then Sign In.
- Restart PS Store.
How do I fix PlayStation Store error?
How to Fix PlayStation “An Error Has Occurred” (no error code)?
- Solution 1: Verify Your PSN Account.
- Solution 2: Create Another Account with a Different Email.
- Solution 3: Have a Friend Help You.
- Solution 4: Set the Privacy Settings to No One.
- Solution 5: Change Your DNS Settings.
How do I fix Error 403 on PS4?
Solutions to Fix Error 403 on PlayStation Consoles The first thing to do when encountering an issue on your PS3/ PS4 is to restart the console. This simple action may sometimes work wonders. If that didn’t work, try disconnecting all the peripherals connected to your console, unplug it and then plug it back in.
What does Error Code WC 40355 7 mean?
Issue adding funds to a child account. Child accounts do not have their own wallet – they are funded from the adult account wallet. For a child account to make a purchase on PlayStation Store, the adult account holder must change the spending limit to allow the purchase.
What do I do if my PSN card doesn’t work?
Still having issues redeeming a voucher code?
- Visit the PlayStation Network Status page. Please wait until the lights are green before trying to enter the code.
- Sign out of Account Management (on web browser) or exit PlayStation Store and sign back in to refresh your account.
Why does my PS4 keep saying error occurred?
Verify PSN Account. Some users encountered an error has occurred PS4 sign in error message because they didn’t verify their email address used to set up their PS4. This problem usually happens to users who have just purchased the game machine. They open the game machine in a hurry without verifying the PSN account.
How do I contact Playstation support?
Support. Tel.: 1-800-345-7669.
What is a 403 status code?
The HTTP 403 Forbidden client error status response code indicates that the server understands the request but refuses to authorize it. The access is permanently forbidden and tied to the application logic, such as insufficient rights to a resource.
What are different error codes?
The Top 5 Most Common Error Messages and How to Fix Them
- HTTP ERROR 401 (UNAUTHORIZED)
- HTTP ERROR 400 (BAD REQUEST)
- HTTP ERROR 403 (FORBIDDEN)
- HTTP ERROR 404 (NOT FOUND)
- HTTP ERROR 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR)