- 1 What is a boost Error 97?
- 2 Why can’t I send text messages on my straight talk phone?
- 3 How do I fix my SIM card not sending messages?
- 4 How do I get rid of Error 96?
- 5 What does error code 98 mean when sending a text?
- 6 What does it mean to be blocked from originating messages?
- 7 What is the APN settings for Straight Talk?
- 8 Why is my LTE not working Straight Talk?
- 9 How do I fix SMS not sending?
- 10 Why is my SIM card not working?
- 11 Why does my phone keep saying message failed to send?
- 12 What is the meaning of Error 96?
- 13 How do I fix my SMSC?
- 14 How do I change my default SMS app?
What is a boost Error 97?
When you are composing an SMS message and hit send, you will then see the error code 97. It means that the SMS cannot be sent. It may be that you have corrupted cache or data in your Android device. Another reason is when your mobile device cannot store data.
Why can’t I send text messages on my straight talk phone?
There are a few reasons why your smartphone/device might not send or receive SMS and MMS messages: No connection to mobile data. Issues with the Messaging app. 3rd party apps not working properly.
How do I fix my SIM card not sending messages?
Can’t send text messages on your phone? Find how to fix.
- Check if SIM is recharged.
- Ensure the SIM card is inserted properly.
- Reset SMS settings to default.
- Check message center settings (SMSC).
- Clear Message App Data.
- Contact SIM operator to get the issue resolved.
How do I get rid of Error 96?
Error code 96, how to fix
- Go to your dialer and enter *#*#4636#*#* to enter Engineer/Service Mode.
- go to “phone information”
- scroll down and tap “turn on SMS over IMS” to turn on sms.
- after that tap “refresh” button and after that tap “update” button to update the new settings..
What does error code 98 mean when sending a text?
Service Outage: In most cases, this error is caused due to a service outage on the carrier’s end. This service outage may be due to maintenance break or due to other reasons. It is best to call their customer support and inquire about the issue.
What does it mean to be blocked from originating messages?
One of the most popular reasons why you will get the “ you have been blocked from originating messages to ###” response when sending a text is that you were probably blocked by the recipient. If text-related settings are configured wrong, then you would probably have issues with sending text messages.
What is the APN settings for Straight Talk?
Straight talk apn Settings – Choose your service provider:
- Name: straight talk.
- APN: tfdata.
- MMSC: http://mms-tf.net.
- MMS proxy: mms3.tracfone.com.
- MMS port: 80.
- MCC: 310.
- MNC: 410.
Why is my LTE not working Straight Talk?
If you still experience Straight Talk data not working after refill problems, you can try resetting your default APN first. A missing or faulty APN is also one reason why mobile data would not work at all, an alternative is that you can try to reset your APN manually.
How do I fix SMS not sending?
How to Fix it: Text messages not sending, Android
- Check your network connection.
- Force stop the Messages app.
- Or restart your phone.
- Get the most up-to-date version of Messages.
- Clear the Messages cache.
- Check that the issue isn’t with just one contact.
- Verify that your SIM card is properly installed.
Why is my SIM card not working?
SIM slot and connector sometimes accumulate dust over them, causing the device not to read the card properly. So you should look into this as well. Wipe the connector gently to remove the dirt. A broken pin may also cause a problem of no sim card detected on an android phone.
Why does my phone keep saying message failed to send?
An often overlooked problem is an incorrectly set SMSC number. If you have an incorrectly set SMSC, you will still receive text messages because the other person’s SMSC is forwarding the messages directly to your SIM number. But your text messages fail to send because your texts are not reaching your carrier’s SMSC.
What is the meaning of Error 96?
The error code 96: System Error response indicates that the customer’s card issuer is having a hard time processing the payment. This normally means the card issuer is having a system malfunction that is causing the transaction attempt to fail.
How do I fix my SMSC?
To set or change the SMS service center number on your SIM card
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Phone.
- If the dialpad does not appear, tap the dialpad icon.
- Type *#*#4636#*#*.
- Tap Phone information.
- Scroll down to SMSC.
- Tap Refresh to get the current number and the format it uses.
How do I change my default SMS app?
How to set your default texting app on Android
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Default apps. Source: Joe Maring / Android Central.
- Tap SMS app.
- Tap the app you want to switch to.
- Tap OK. Source: Joe Maring / Android Central.