iPhone fbapierrordomain error 1 is predominantly a Facebook error and you shouldn’t see it anywhere else. The iPhone fbapierrordomain error 1 should show up whenever you try to log into the Facebook service from your offending device, so logging in on a friend’s device shouldn’t be a problem.
- 1 What is the error code 1?
- 2 Why does Facebook not let me log in?
- 3 How do you fix an incorrect error 1?
- 4 How do I fix exit code 1?
- 5 Why my Facebook is showing unexpected error occurred?
- 6 Why is Facebook Unknown error?
- 7 How can I recover my Facebook account?
- 8 How do I contact Facebook when my account is locked?
- 9 How can I log into Facebook without a code?
- 10 Why is Facebook asking for my password all of a sudden?
- 11 How do I clear my Facebook cache?
- 12 How do I clear cache on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I clear my Facebook cache on iPhone?
What is the error code 1?
Code 1 ” This device is not configured correctly. The device has no drivers installed on your computer, or the drivers are configured incorrectly. Recommended Resolution. Update the Driver. In the device’s Properties dialog box, click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
Why does Facebook not let me log in?
Facebook users who are unable to log in may be having a cache or cookies problem. To fix these type issues, users should clear the cache and cookies on the computer or mobile device, enter “m.facebook.com” as a URL rather than using previously established bookmarks or links, then log in as usual.
How do you fix an incorrect error 1?
Fixing Vanguard Error Code 1
- Go to the Search box and type services.
- Double-click on the Services app to launch it.
- Scroll down until you located the VGC service.
- Right-click on it and select Properties.
- Click on Start up type and set it on Automatic.
- Check the Status column and make sure the service is running.
How do I fix exit code 1?
The first thing you can do to solve the Minecraft error code 1 is to open the Launch options. You must then proceed with making sure that the “Java executable” option is checked. Finish by saving the changes that you made and you can now play Minecraft without any errors.
Why my Facebook is showing unexpected error occurred?
Please try to update Facebook App if using a mobile device or clearing your cache if using a web browser. If after that you still experiencing this issue please report it to Facebook. Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
Why is Facebook Unknown error?
Sometimes, Facebook will show an “unexpected” or “unknown” error when trying to perform any action. This is usually caused by an issue on Facebook’s side and clears up after a few minutes. But sometimes Facebook will need you to clear cache to reset.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Below the cover photo, tap More and select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I contact Facebook when my account is locked?
To fix “Your Account is Temporarily Locked” on Facebook, you need to either submit the “Report a login issue” form. Alternatively, you can submit the “Security checks preventing login” and the “Confirm your identity with Facebook” form. These forms allow you to contact Facebook directly to restore your account.
How can I log into Facebook without a code?
Here’s what you can do to an event where you lose access to the Code Generator.
- Let Facebook Text You a Confirmation Code. Do you still have access to the mobile phone number you defined under two-factor authentication?
- Use a Saved Recovery Codes.
- Approve the Login From an Authorized Device.
- Confirm Your Identity.
Why is Facebook asking for my password all of a sudden?
Facebook is asking its users to re-enter their passwords. Ironically, this is happening after users click on a Facebook ad from Facebook itself to help them improve their account security. It’s now prompting Facebook users for their passwords immediately after they land on it. Try it yourself.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I clear cache on my iPhone?
Here’s how to find it:
- Open your iPhone’s settings.
- Scroll until you see the eligible app, then tap it.
- Look for a “Clear cache” option. If the toggle next to it is green, tap it to clear the app’s cache.
How do I clear my Facebook cache on iPhone?
Clear Cache through the Facebook app
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Right there in the iPhone Facebook app, click More > Settings > Account settings.
- Select the Account Settings option and scroll downwards to Browser.
- On that page, click the Clear Data option to clear the phone’s cookies and Cache.