Error 0x97 is a hardware issue and you could say your printer is basically dead. They do send replacement printers so make the most out of your warranty.
- 1 How do I fix Epson error 0x97?
- 2 What is Epson error code 0x97?
- 3 How do I get rid of Epson printer error?
- 4 What does it mean when Epson printer is in error state?
- 5 How do I update my Epson scanner?
- 6 How do I fix Epson WF 3640 error code 0x97?
- 7 What does error code 0X9A mean?
- 8 How do I reset my Epson printer?
- 9 How do I do a nozzle check on my Epson printer?
- 10 How do I check my Epson printer for errors?
- 11 How do I fix Epson scanner error?
- 12 How do I get printer out of error state?
- 13 How do I fix printer errors?
- 14 Why is the orange light flashing on my Epson printer?
How do I fix Epson error 0x97?
How can I fix Epson printer error 0x97?
- Use Microsoft’s Printer Troubleshooter.
- Unplug and Plug-in.
- Clean the printer using wet tissue.
- Update your drivers.
- Contact Hardware Specialist.
What is Epson error code 0x97?
Error Code 0x97 is a kind of warning that occurs when you face any kind of internal hardware issue in your Epson printer. This error is caused due to multiple reasons such as motherboard failure or any other internal component failure.
How do I get rid of Epson printer error?
Here’s how you can fix it:
- Turn off your Epson Printer and unplug all the Wait for 15-20 minutes and plug everything back again. Clean your printer with a semi-wet cloth to remove the dust accumulated.
- Try scanning your computer for a virus or malware to understand the issue better.
What does it mean when Epson printer is in error state?
The printer is not receiving the desired power supply. On the other hand, many times your Epson printer does not receive a sufficient or proper power supply from the power source. That is why it starts to give you the printer in an error state issue.
How do I update my Epson scanner?
Open Epson Software Updater from the Applications > Epson Software folder. If you do not have the Epson Software Updater utility, you can download it here. Select Epson Firmware Update by checking the box next to it, then click the Install button. Select Agree to continue.
How do I fix Epson WF 3640 error code 0x97?
You need to unplug the cables and plugs. Let the printer rest for 5 minutes. Then, press the power button for 60 seconds. Press and hold the power button while plugging back all the cables.
What does error code 0X9A mean?
The Epson Printer Error Code 0X9A is a notification reporting a problem with an Epson printer. It usually appears on the printer’s LED display. Remember that the error may not be related to the printer hardware or software, and may be caused by malware on your computer.
How do I reset my Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
How do I do a nozzle check on my Epson printer?
You can check the print head nozzles using the control panel on your product.
- Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product.
- Press the up or down arrow button, select Setup, and press the OK button.
- Select Maintenance and press the OK button.
- Select Print Head Nozzle Check and press the OK button.
How do I check my Epson printer for errors?
EPSON Status Monitor If a problem occurs while printing, an error message appears in the Progress Meter window. When the ink runs low or out, click the How to button in the EPSON Status Monitor or Progress Meter window and EPSON Status Monitor will lead you step-by-step through the cartridge replacement procedure.
How do I fix Epson scanner error?
Windows 8. x, Windows 7, Windows Vista:
- Turn off the printer.
- Uninstall Epson Scan.
- Restart your computer.
- Do one of the following: Windows 8.
- Navigate to C:Windows.
- Locate the twain_32 folder and rename it to a different name such as twain_32_old.
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall Epson Scan.
How do I get printer out of error state?
Sometimes, simply restarting both your computer and printer can be the solution to the “printer in error state” issue. Power off your printer and computer completely, leaving them in this state for a few minutes, then turn them on again to see if the problem is gone.
How do I fix printer errors?
Try following these steps to get your printer back online.
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
Why is the orange light flashing on my Epson printer?
When the printer shows orange light blinking, it mostly means some issues with the printer cartridge, toner, or simply corrupted configuration settings as reported by the user in the Microsoft Community.