Error code 777 Meaning IPPV Ordering Disabled. 60 days with no callback, either resolve callback issue or disable IPPV flag and resend all authorizations. Solution Please call DIRECTV at 1-877-389-5372. If the error code reappears, the receiver should be replaced.
- 1 How do I fix low resolution on DIRECTV?
- 2 How do I fix DIRECTV error 781?
- 3 How do I refresh my DIRECTV signal?
- 4 How do I fix my DIRECTV 711 code?
- 5 How do I get HD channels on DIRECTV?
- 6 What does code 614 mean on DIRECTV?
- 7 What does error code 100 mean on DIRECTV?
- 8 How do I fix DIRECTV error code 612?
- 9 What does code 13 mean on DIRECTV?
- 10 Why does my DIRECTV not work?
- 11 How do I get my local channels back on directv?
- 12 How do I refresh my satellite receiver?
- 13 What is error code 721 directv?
How do I fix low resolution on DIRECTV?
Change your TV screen resolution
- Press INFO.
- Scroll with the right arrow to Audio/Video.
- Press the down arrow to Change Resolution & Format, then press SELECT to view the different screen formats.
How do I fix DIRECTV error 781?
DIRECTV Error Code 781 Error Code Solution = IRD needs to call to download PPV information. Once it is downloaded the limit will be once again available. Follow procedure for 731 Access Card Full Limits are to protect the customer as well as assure DIRECTV is able to collect on purchase.
How do I refresh my DIRECTV signal?
Refresh your DIRECTV channels and service
- Go to myAT&T account overview and select My DIRECTV.
- Choose Manage Package.
- Scroll to Manage receivers and elect Refresh receiver.
- Your DIRECTV service may be interrupted for a few minutes during the refresh process.
How do I fix my DIRECTV 711 code?
Refresh/reset your receiver
- Unplug your receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait for 15 seconds then plug it back in.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver and let it reboot.
- Refresh your service again, if necessary.
How do I get HD channels on DIRECTV?
Here’s how to upgrade to HD:
- Sign in to your directv.com account.
- Go to My Equipment.
- Select Upgrade/Add Receiver and select an HD DVR or receiver.
- Follow the prompts to complete your order. If unable to place an order online, select ‘Chat available’ to chat with an agent.
What does code 614 mean on DIRECTV?
DirecTV error code 614 and DirecTV error code 615, error code 617: Video connection lost. DirecTV error code 614 means that the video connection has been lost between the Wireless Video Bridge or better known as the Main Genie receiver and the Genie Client. DirecTV error code 615 means the same thing.
What does error code 100 mean on DIRECTV?
This error code is related to registering your device on the DirecTv App (for IPad). It would constantly say “cannot register try again later” or something like that and give me error code 100.
How do I fix DIRECTV error code 612?
The 612 code usually appears when a Genie Mini receiver is having trouble connecting to the main Genie. There are some steps we can try to help with that. Reset your Mini using the red reset button on the right-hand side of it. Afterward, reset your main Genie receiver the same way.
What does code 13 mean on DIRECTV?
13 Problem reading the access card Contact Customer Service. 14 On Screen Text: “Internal Storage Error Detected. A problem was detected reading your internal storage device. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-DIRECTV and report the diagnostic code displayed below.
Why does my DIRECTV not work?
Reset your receiver Press the red reset button which is located on the side of most DIRECTV receivers or inside the access card door on the front panel. Wait for your receiver to reboot. If your receiver doesn’t have a red reset button: Unplug the receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
How do I get my local channels back on directv?
Refresh your DIRECTV service and equipment
- Go to My Equipment.
- Review the equipment you have and identify the impacted receiver(s).
- Select Refresh receiver to begin. This takes a minute or two and may briefly interrupt your service.
How do I refresh my satellite receiver?
How to reset your receiver
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the receiver.
- Leave it unplugged for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
- The receiver should boot up properly in less than 90 seconds, with lights flashing in front.
What is error code 721 directv?
DIRECTV Error Code 721 If you see code 721 – “ channel not purchased ” it can mean two things: Either that channel is not part of your programming package, or your service just needs to be refreshed.