Possible Causes and Action:
- Turn the washer ON to verify the pump operates.
- Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
- Unplug the washer or disconnect power.
- Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
- Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
- 1 How do you reset error F21?
- 2 How do I fix Error 21 on my washing machine?
- 3 What is F21 code on Maytag washer?
- 4 How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer?
- 5 Why does my washer keep saying F21?
- 6 What does F21 error code mean?
- 7 How do I know if my washing machine pump is clogged?
- 8 What does Error 20 mean on a washing machine?
- 9 Why does my washer keep saying F?
- 10 How do I fix my Maytag F20 code?
- 11 Why is my Maytag washer says E01 F09?
- 12 How do I reset my Maytag washer?
- 13 Why is my Maytag washer not starting?
How do you reset error F21?
Reset. When the “F21” error code appears, try pressing “Pause/Cancel” to stop the current wash cycle. If water remains in the washing machine tub, touch “Drain/Spin” to force a secondary drain cycle to remove the water. Once all the water drains, try selecting a new wash cycle and pushing “Start.”
How do I fix Error 21 on my washing machine?
You can fix this by switching off the machine and shaking the drum forwards and backwards several times. Clean the drain pump/filter and then run a hot wash without any soap powder.
What is F21 code on Maytag washer?
Error codes allow you to know what’s wrong with a machine. In this particular case, error code F21 indicates an issue with your Maytag washing machine’s drain valve. When it takes eight or more minutes for a Maytag washing machine to drain, the device will tell its pipes to close, and you’ll be forced to troubleshoot.
How do I clear the error code on my Maytag washer?
To remove the code, press pause or cancel button twice and the power button once. If the code is still displayed, unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute. Items were detected in the washer during the Clean Washer cycle. Remove items from the drum and restart the Clean Washer cycle.
Why does my washer keep saying F21?
The Whirlpool washer error code F21 means the washing machine has a “water draining issue”, meaning the drain pump itself, or the drain hose is clogged and the washer is having problems draining the water out. In other words, the washer is taking too long to drain the water out of the tub.
What does F21 error code mean?
If you see error code F21 on your Whirlpool washing machine, this refers to a water drain problem. The washer won’t be able to finish the cycle and your laundry will be wet. This error code means draining is taking too long, and something is wrong with the water pumping.
How do I know if my washing machine pump is clogged?
Check the pump Sometimes, it’s as simple as a lost coin blocking the pump. Behind the machine’s service hatch you’ll usually see a round access cap about the size of a biscuit – put the tray under it to catch any water, then carefully unscrew and remove it. This will reveal the pump’s impeller.
What does Error 20 mean on a washing machine?
Issue: Washer dryer displays error message E20 or C2, emits 2 beeps or 2 flashes. It indicates pumping problems. Washer dryer does not drain. The appliance makes an unusual noise because of the blockage of the drain pump.
Why does my washer keep saying F?
The F indicates that the washer control detected a component problem. Since the door remained locked, your likely problem was with the drain pump or excessive suds preventing the washer from draining out the water properly.
How do I fix my Maytag F20 code?
An F20 or FH error code indicates a water supply problem. Removing the Error
- Unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute.
- Plug in the washer or reconnect the power.
- Re-select the cycle and press Start.
Why is my Maytag washer says E01 F09?
Whirlpool Duet Washer Error Code E01 F09 means LONG DRAIN TIME. When your Whirlpool washer goes into drain mode and the drain time is past 8 minutes and not reaching the reset level in the pressure sensor then the valves in the drain are turned off and the drain pump will cease to pump out the water.
How do I reset my Maytag washer?
If an error message causes your Maytag washer to not run properly, reset the washer to clear the error message. How to Reset a Maytag Washer
- Press the “Power/Cancel” button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press “Start/Pause.” You have now reset your Maytag washer.
Why is my Maytag washer not starting?
If your Maytag washing machine isn’t starting, verify that the power cord is connected to a live outlet. Test the outlet with another three-prong appliance. Select a wash setting and pull out the knob to start the cycle. If it still won’t start, reset the circuit breaker or change out the fuses if they are blown.