Easy Fix For Error 5C League of Legends (LOL Trouble Fetching Information Error)
- Try restarting your modem/router/internet connection.
- Once you restart your internet connection, logout from your LoL account and re-login.
- Start the game now and it should be fixed.
- 1 How do I fix League of Legends?
- 2 What is error code OU League of Legends?
- 3 How do you fix a critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated League of Legends?
- 4 How do I fix error 0u?
- 5 Why is LOL client black?
- 6 Why is LOL not opening?
- 7 Why is my league client crashing?
- 8 What to Do When League of Legends keeps crashing?
- 9 How do I completely reinstall League of Legends?
How do I fix League of Legends?
Use the League of Legends Repair Tool to repair your game files.
- Open the League of Legends Launcher.
- Click the Gear button to open the Settings menu.
- Click the “Repair” button. The repair process will take about 30-60 minutes.
What is error code OU League of Legends?
Nutan Lele. The error causes the client to not display the home screen, summoner icon, and any of the client tabs correctly.
How do you fix a critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated League of Legends?
A critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated
- Update Windows and Graphics Drivers.
- Disable Full Screen Optimisation and Run League of Legends as Administrator.
- Restart Your PC.
- Disable Firewall and Antivirus.
- Reinstall League of Legends and Riot Games.
- Switch From Windows 7.
- Contact Support.
How do I fix error 0u?
Try adding League as a Firewall exception and also repatching the game. If these two options don’t seem to fix your problem, we recommend reinstalling League through the Hextech Repair Tool. The Tool also collects all of your League logs that you can send to Riot support to help them pinpoint the root of this issue.
Why is LOL client black?
Right-click on the League of Legends launcher. Go to Properties, and then to Compatibility. Check the Disable Display Scaling on high DPI Settings. Also check the Run as Administrator option, and uncheck the Compatibility mode.
Why is LOL not opening?
1. Reinstall your graphics card drivers. According to users, sometimes League of Legends won’t start due to issues with your graphics card. Your graphics card is crucial for gaming sessions, and if there’s a problem with your graphics card drivers, you might not be able to start League of Legends at all.
Why is my league client crashing?
The League of Legends crashes are annoying, and they can be caused by problematic drivers and DirectX issues. Check if you meet the minimum requirements because that is the most frequent problem causing an LoL crash. A possible solution for the League of Legends crash dump issue is to update your drivers.
What to Do When League of Legends keeps crashing?
Try these fixes
- Fix 1: Make sure your PC meets meets the system requirements for League of Legends.
- Fix 2: Update your drivers.
- Fix 3: Install the latest Windows Updates.
- Fix 4: Repair corrupted game files.
- Fix 5: Enable low spec mode.
How do I completely reinstall League of Legends?
Reinstalling League of Legends
- Uninstall League of Legends. Open the Start Menu.
- Confirm that no League of Legends files have been left on your hard drive. Navigate to the directory where League of Legends was installed (the C: drive by default).
- Reinstalling League of Legends.
- Reset your configuration folder.