The Error 8015402B essentially means that the email address associated with the MSA has not been verified. If this scenario is applicable, you should be able to fix the issue by getting access to the email account that you used and verifying it by following the steps included inside the verification email.
- 1 What does 8015402B mean on Xbox Live?
- 2 How do I fix my Xbox Live error?
- 3 Why is my Xbox Live code invalid?
- 4 Why won’t my Xbox 360 let me make a live account?
- 5 What is Xbox error code 0x8007045D?
- 6 How do I fix error 80154002?
- 7 Can’t connect to Xbox Live but internet is working?
- 8 Why did Xbox Live go down?
- 9 Why won’t my Xbox Live Gold work?
- 10 How do I activate Xbox Live code?
- 11 How long does it take to activate Xbox Live Gold?
- 12 What does code 8015D002 mean on Xbox Live?
- 13 Why can’t I log into Xbox Live?
What does 8015402B mean on Xbox Live?
If you’re creating a new account on the Xbox 360, this error is the result of your non -Microsoft email not being verified yet as part of the account creation process. Click the link in your email in order to verify it.
How do I fix my Xbox Live error?
Solution 5: Reset your Xbox
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.
- Select Reset and keep my games & apps. This will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
Why is my Xbox Live code invalid?
I’m getting an “Invalid Code” message Verify that you are entering the code properly. Keep in mind that the code will contain no vowels and no zeroes. You can also try entering the code on Xbox.com or by using a wired USB keyboard or chatpad on your console.
Why won’t my Xbox 360 let me make a live account?
This may mean that you’re not signed in to your Xbox Live account, you’re signed in to the wrong Xbox Live account, or you’ve tried to create a profile that has the same name as another profile.
What is Xbox error code 0x8007045D?
You see error code 0x8007045D or 8007045D when you try to download your Xbox Live profile or launch a game or app on your Xbox console: Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can’t be downloaded right now. Try again later. Status code 8007045D. This means that an error occurred during the download.
How do I fix error 80154002?
Delete profile from your console
- go to www.xbox.com/accounts & click on Sign in at upper right – if you can’t sign in then ** STOP: DON’T ** delete your profile.
- Go to Settings – pick System – choose Storage – pick All Devices – choose Gamer Profiles.
Can’t connect to Xbox Live but internet is working?
Unplug the network cable from the back of your console. Inspect the cable’s connector and the Xbox console’s socket to make sure that they are clean and free of debris. Plug it back in, making sure it clicks into place. Follow the network cable to your router, gateway, or modem and unplug it.
Why did Xbox Live go down?
Microsoft claimed that the outage was due to an issue concerning, “a recent change to an authentication system” and has said that a fix is already going into place but has taken longer than expected.
Why won’t my Xbox Live Gold work?
Select System -> Settings -> System -> Console info. Select Reset console. On the Reset console screen -> choose Reset and keep my games & apps. After the console is reset -> log into your account normally (the process of erasing the data will take some time but should solve your problem).
How do I activate Xbox Live code?
Xbox One Console Steps
- From the Home screen, scroll right to Store.
- Under Categories, select Games.
- Select Use a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code.”
- If prompted, sign in.
- If your prepaid code is a QR code, hold it up to your Kinect sensor. Otherwise, select Or enter the 25-character code, and then enter your code.
How long does it take to activate Xbox Live Gold?
only the store that sells it can activate it as far as I know, sometimes it takes 24 hours for the store to process the activation. All codes must be activated at the point of sale in order to be used on Xbox Live. Sometimes there can be a delay at the retailer when activating.
What does code 8015D002 mean on Xbox Live?
Status Code: 8015D002 This may mean that you have two-step verification turned on, but you haven’t set up an app password. Collapse all.
Why can’t I log into Xbox Live?
To fix Xbox One Xbox Live sign-in problems, perform a full reboot of your system, also known as a powercycle, cold restart or hard reset. If the manual reboot doesn’t work power down the Xbox One, unplug it, wait for 10 seconds, plug everything back in and power it back on.