- 1 How do you reset a whirlpool tumble dryer?
- 2 How do I reset my Whirlpool F04 dryer?
- 3 What does e2 f3 mean on Whirlpool dryer?
- 4 How do you reset the code on a Whirlpool Duet dryer?
- 5 When I push the start button on my dryer nothing happens?
- 6 Where is reset button on a dryer?
- 7 Why is my Whirlpool dryer not working?
- 8 What does code F1 mean on Whirlpool dryer?
- 9 What does F06 mean on a Whirlpool dryer?
- 10 What does F06 mean on a Whirlpool tumble dryer?
- 11 What does E2 and f6 mean on a Whirlpool dryer?
- 12 What does F5 E3 mean on a Whirlpool washer?
How do you reset a whirlpool tumble dryer?
If your Whirlpool dryer displays a “PF” error code, indicating a recent power failure, the dryer will need to be reset and restarted. This is done by pressing “Start” for a few seconds to restart the dryer. If the dryer does not restart automatically, select a new cycle and any options then press “Start” to begin.
How do I reset my Whirlpool F04 dryer?
Whirlpool fault F04
- Turn off the dryer and unplug it.
- Do you have a condenser dryer?
- Take out the condenser and rinse it under the faucet.
- Put the condenser back in place.
- If you have a heat pump dryer, clean the condenser behind the hatch with a vacuum brush.
What does e2 f3 mean on Whirlpool dryer?
Moisture Sensor Issue The F3E2 error code occurs when five consecutive loads are dried without registering moisture sensor data. Pressing the ‘Power’ button will clear the error code and allow you to restart the machine. If the problem persists, call for service.
How do you reset the code on a Whirlpool Duet dryer?
Resetting your Whirlpool Duet Dryer is very easy. All you have to do is turn it off and unplug it. Keep the dryer unplugged for at least one minute, plug it back in, then switch it on to finish the process.
A broken power cord, failed push-to-start switch or a bad timer can also prevent the dryer from starting. Some dryers use a motor relay to control the drive motor, so a broken motor relay can prevent the dryer from starting. In electric dryers, a blown thermal fuse can keep the dryer from starting.
Many dryers are equipped with a reset button on the control panel.
Why is my Whirlpool dryer not working?
Sometimes a Whirlpool dryer not starting is more of a power issue than a dryer malfunction. Make sure the dryer is correctly plugged into the proper electrical outlet. Check for tripped breakers or blown fuses. If needed, reset any tripped breakers and replace blown fuses.
What does code F1 mean on Whirlpool dryer?
To recap, the cause of the Whirlpool Cabrio dryer F1 error code is a miscommunication between the control board and the rest of the machine. Check for any loose or damaged wires. If no loose or damaged wires are found, replace the control board and this should clear up your problem.
What does F06 mean on a Whirlpool dryer?
We believe in a whirlpool dryer error code F06 refers to door lock fault, check the door lock before suspecting anything else.
What does F06 mean on a Whirlpool tumble dryer?
F06 — Door lock fault. Issue: Tumble Dryers door cannot be opened or closed / when the door is closed the machine the programme will not start.
What does E2 and f6 mean on a Whirlpool dryer?
A “F6E2” code in the display indicates an error that will require a dryer reboot. Unplug the dryer for five (5) minutes.
What does F5 E3 mean on a Whirlpool washer?
The F5 E3 alert indicates there is issue with the lid lock. Do not force the lid open, as permanent damage could occur. Remove any objects from the lid and clear any obstructions. Touch POWER to exit cycle, then touch POWER again to release lid.