Shut down your Hp Printer. Remove the power cord from the main supply and back of the printer while it is ON. Also, unplug all the wires and cord connected between the printer and computer. And then, wait for at least 15 seconds and then plug it back to the power cord and let it reboot.
- 1 How do I clear the error code on my HP printer?
- 2 How do I reset my HP printer error message?
- 3 How do I fix printer error status?
- 4 How do I fix my HP DeskJet printer Error?
- 5 Why is my HP printer showing an error message?
- 6 How do I reset my HP printer?
- 7 How do I fix HP printer errors?
- 8 How do you reset an HP ink cartridge?
- 9 How do I get a printer out of error state?
- 10 What to do if printer is not printing?
- 11 How do I reset my HP 3630 printer?
- 12 Why does my wireless printer keep going offline?
How do I clear the error code on my HP printer?
To temporarily clear the error, reset the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
How do I reset my HP printer error message?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
How do I fix printer error status?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager.
- Make sure that your printer is Online.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic.
- Update Windows.
How do I fix my HP DeskJet printer Error?
HP DeskJet 3630, 4720 Printers – ‘E4’ Error Displays (Paper Jam)
- Step 1: Look for jammed paper.
- Step 2: Make sure the carriage can move freely.
- Step 3: Clean the paper rollers.
- Step 4: Clean ink smears.
- Step 5: Manually clean the paper rollers inside the input tray.
- Step 6: Reset the printer.
- Step 7: Service the printer.
Why is my HP printer showing an error message?
An issue most commonly associated with driver or printer cable problems, turning the printer off and on should see this error message disappear. A hardware problem may be the reason the error message persists. Try resetting the printer initially and reinstall the toner cartridge if the problem persists.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How do I fix HP printer errors?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. You can also restart both the printer and your computer.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer or WI-FI network.
- Make sure the paper try of your printer is loaded and that the printer has enough ink.
- If the error still occurs, contact the HP printer support.
How do you reset an HP ink cartridge?
Press the “On” button on your printer to turn it on, wait 20 seconds, then turn it off. Allow the printer to completely turn off. Repeat this step five times so that the HP cartridge identification information will be erased from the printer’s memory.
How do I get a printer out of error state?
Sometimes, simply restarting both your computer and printer can be the solution to the “printer in error state” issue. Power off your printer and computer completely, leaving them in this state for a few minutes, then turn them on again to see if the problem is gone.
What to do if printer is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle With the Ink Cartridges.
How do I reset my HP 3630 printer?
First off, there is no physical button to reset this printer model. Hence if you need to restore the printer you need to press and hold the Wireless button ( ) and the Cancel button (X) from the printer control panel together for three seconds. Once done, reconnect the printer to the network and check.
Why does my wireless printer keep going offline?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info. Verify that your printer is not in Use Printer Offline mode. Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.