Error 0xc000000f almost always appears after a Windows computer has powered back on or after a restart as a way to inform the user that the Windows operating system was unable to complete its startup.
- 1 How do I fix error code 0xc000000f?
- 2 How do I fix error 0xc00000f in Windows 7?
- 3 How do I fix Windows error recovery without CD?
- 4 How do you fix the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors?
- 5 How do I fix Windows Boot Manager error?
- 6 What causes BCD error?
- 7 How do I fix Windows 7 failed to start?
- 8 How do I start PC in Safe Mode?
- 9 How do I remove Windows Error Recovery from startup?
- 10 How do I restore Windows 10 without a disk?
- 11 How do I get rid of Windows Error Recovery?
- 12 How do I fix boot BCD error?
- 13 Where is boot BCD located?
- 14 How do I fix bad system configuration information?
How do I fix error code 0xc000000f?
How to Fix Error Code 0xc000000f on Windows
- Solution 1: Check and Change Power Cord and Remove External Devices.
- Solution 2: Start Your Computer Using Bootrec.exe Utility.
- Solution 3: Use Startup Repair to repair BOOTMGR.
- Solution 4: Rebuild the BCD manually.
- Solution 5: Check your data cables, BIOS, and drivers.
How do I fix error 0xc00000f in Windows 7?
how to fix error code 0xc000000f without windows 7 home peruimn installation disc or repairing using a USB drive?
- Insert yout Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
- Choose your language settings, and then click ” Next.”
- Click ” Repair your computer. “
How do I fix Windows error recovery without CD?
You can fix Windows Error Recovery errors using these methods:
- Remove recently added hardware.
- Run Windows Start Repair.
- Boot into LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)
- Restore Your HP Laptop with System Restore.
- Recover the Laptop.
- Perform Startup Repair with a Windows installation disc.
- Reinstall Windows.
How do you fix the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors?
Next, follow these steps:
- Insert your installation media into the computer.
- Boot to the media.
- Click Next on the Windows Setup menu.
- Click “Repair your computer.”
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Select “Advanced options.”
- Pick “Command Prompt.”
- Type Bootrec /fixmbr and press the enter key.
How do I fix Windows Boot Manager error?
Here’s a simple guide that you can follow to do it:
- Press F8 while booting the system to go into the Windows Recovery Menu.
- Click on Troubleshoot.
- Click on Advanced options to get into Automatic Repair menu.
- We need to use the Bootrec.exe tool.
- Exit and now go ahead and reboot your system.
What causes BCD error?
One of the most common causes of this error is the BCD that became missing or corrupt. That could happen because of disk write errors, power outages, boot sector viruses, or errors made while configuring the BCD manually.
How do I fix Windows 7 failed to start?
On the System Recovery Options menu, select Startup Repair, and then follow the on-screen instructions. When it completes, restart your computer to see if it fixed the problem. When the startup repair process is done, you may restart your computer and check if Windows failed to start Windows 7 error disappears.
How do I start PC in Safe Mode?
While it’s booting up, hold down the F8 key before the Windows logo appears. A menu will appear. You can then release the F8 key. Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode (or Safe Mode with Networking if you need to use the Internet to solve your problem), then press Enter.
How do I remove Windows Error Recovery from startup?
To prevent the Windows Error Recovery Screen from appearing follow the steps listed below.
- Boot the Windows PC.
- Click “Start” and type CMD.
- Right click on CMD and click “Run as Administrator”.
- Type “bcdedit /set bootstatuspolicy ignoreallfailures”.
How do I restore Windows 10 without a disk?
How do I reinstall Windows without a disk?
- Go to “Start” > “Settings” > “Update & Security” > “Recovery”.
- Under “Reset this PC option”, tap “Get Started”.
- Choose “Remove everything” and then choose to “Remove files and clean the drive”.
- Finally, click “Reset” to begin reinstalling Windows 10.
How do I get rid of Windows Error Recovery?
How to: Turn off Windows Error Recovery screen
- Step 1: Open a Command Prompt. Open a command prompt as an administrator.
- Step 2: The command. Enter bcdedit /set bootstatuspolicy ignoreallfailures without the quotes and press enter.
- Step 3: Undo if necessary.
How do I fix boot BCD error?
Fix BCD Error with Windows Installation Disc CD. Boot up your computer via the Windows installation drive. In Windows 7, go Repair your computer > Next > System Recovery Options > Command Prompt. In Windows 10, go Repair your computer > Advanced options > Command Prompt.
Where is boot BCD located?
Where is the BCD file in Windows 10? It is stored in a file in folder “Boot”. The full path to this file is “[active partition]BootBCD”. For UEFI boot, the BCD file is located at /EFI/Microsoft/Boot/BCD on the EFI System Partition.
How do I fix bad system configuration information?
5 Ways to Fix the “Bad System Config Info” Stop Code in Windows
- Restart Your System. The first fix is always the easiest: restart your computer.
- Run SFC and CHKDSK.
- Restore the Windows Registry.
- Use System Restore to Fix the Windows Registry.
- Fix Boot Configuration Data (BCD)