Sometimes, fluctuations or a disturbed Internet connection can be a reason behind getting the “Unable to play video Error 5” message on your screen. Make sure that the Internet connection is stable while you make slides or import videos from Google drive. Update your system OS and Browser.
- 1 How do I fix unable to play error 5?
- 2 What is Google error code 5?
- 3 Why do I get an error message on Google Play?
- 4 Why does it say Cannot play video error 5?
- 5 What is an error 5?
- 6 Is Google down yes or no?
- 7 Why Google Chrome is not working in my phone?
- 8 How do I fix Google error 404?
- 9 Why can’t I play my videos?
- 10 Why does my watch ESPN app say unable to play video?
- 11 Why does my Google Doc keep reloading?
- 12 How do I fix Google Play services error?
- 13 How do I fix Google errors?
How do I fix unable to play error 5?
Steps to troubleshoot ‘Unable to play video Error: 5’
- Check your Internet connection.
- Clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
- Try in an incognito or private browser window.
- Update your browser and computer.
- Disable browser plugins or extensions.
- Turn off Hardware Acceleration in Chrome.
- Fix it with a video repair tool.
What is Google error code 5?
Error: “error code 5” for Google Drive sync. Support responses on Google product forums indicate there may be a problem with application permissions. To fix the issue (on Windows), go to c:Program FilesGoogleDrive, then right-click on the app (GoogleDriveSync.exe). Select “Properties”, then the “Compatibility” tab.
Why do I get an error message on Google Play?
When you download apps or games from Google Play, the official Android store for apps, games, movies, and more, you may occasionally run into errors. Google Play Store errors occur if you have problems with your device, your internet connection, or Google Play Services.
Why does it say Cannot play video error 5?
Ensure that you have a stable connection to the Internet. Sometimes, fluctuations or a disturbed Internet connection can be a reason behind getting the “Unable to play video Error 5” message on your screen. Make sure that the Internet connection is stable while you make slides or import videos from Google drive.
What is an error 5?
Error Code 5 is a Windows error code that appears when the user does not have sufficient permission to access the requested file or location. It appears when the software was denied access to a location for the purposes of saving, copying, opening, or loading files.
Is Google down yes or no?
Google.com is UP and reachable by us.
Why Google Chrome is not working in my phone?
Some of the common reasons why chrome crashes The most common reasons for chrome not working on Android can be your negligence to update, constant running of background applications, use of third party application, and faulty operating system.
How do I fix Google error 404?
How to Fix the 404 Not Found Error
- Retry the web page by pressing F5, clicking/tapping the refresh/reload button, or trying the URL from the address bar again.
- Check for errors in the URL.
- Move up one directory level at a time in the URL until you find something.
- Search for the page from a popular search engine.
Why can’t I play my videos?
Update the internet browser. Clear cache and history files in Android phone. Clear cache in YouTube app. Update your YouTube, or Facebook app.
Why does my watch ESPN app say unable to play video?
Error messages from your video service provider may appear when you attempt to play live streaming video on ESPN.com. Messages appear when there is an issue with your video service/cable subscription. In this case, you should contact your video service/cable provider customer service department for further assistance.
Why does my Google Doc keep reloading?
Why are my tabs reloading? Your device is out of memory. Like your Android phone or tablet, Chrome is silently closing background tabs in order to make memory available. When you click on one of those tabs it reloads.
How do I fix Google Play services error?
Step 2: Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Tap Manage Space.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Wait for 5 minutes, then try your download again.
How do I fix Google errors?
Resolve Google Play Store Errors
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Go to Apps or Application Manager.
- Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
- Tap the Clear cache button.