- 1 What is an error code 60 Sharp TV?
- 2 What does problem with the CA cert mean?
- 3 What does error code 28 mean on Vudu?
- 4 How do I fix error curl 77?
- 5 What causes SSL certificate errors?
- 6 How do you fix there is a problem with this website’s security certificate?
- 7 How do I fix error code 28 on Vudu?
- 8 How do I contact VUDU Customer service?
- 9 What is Ssl_error_bad_cert_domain?
- 10 What does Pr_end_of_file_error mean?
- 11 What is NSS error?
What is an error code 60 Sharp TV?
The problem lies with Sharp’s NTP server, it’s either down or returning the wrong information. I’d advise you contact Sharp customer support and have your case escalated with them.
What does problem with the CA cert mean?
This error means your CA root certificate is out of date. When you receive this error, it likely means that your CA is out-of-date and needs to be updated. Generally, updating your operating system also updates your CA, and solves the problem.
What does error code 28 mean on Vudu?
The Roku Vudu Error Code 28 occurs in the Vudu service when there is a block in the network connection. It can also happen due to misconfigured system files that can cause registry issues in your operating system. The registry error occurs when new apps are launched without uninstalling the old ones properly.
How do I fix error curl 77?
To fix the error,
- Initially, download cacert.pem. from https://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem.
- Add the following line to php.ini: curl.cainfo=”/path/to/downloaded/cacert.pem” Furthermore, if the server is shared hosting, add the above value to. user. ini file in the public_html folder.
- Restart PHP.
What causes SSL certificate errors?
What is an SSL certificate error? An SSL certificate error occurs when a web browser can’t verify the SSL certificate installed on a site. Rather than connect you, your browser will display an error message, warning you that the site may be insecure.
How do you fix there is a problem with this website’s security certificate?
To check that and disable this option, you have to:
- Right-click Windows key and open Control Panel.
- Select Internet Options and open Advanced tab.
- Locate Security section and open it.
- Find the Warn about certificate address mismatch option and uncheck it.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Finally, reboot your PC.
How do I fix error code 28 on Vudu?
Back to the error code 28, as Vudu involves some network faults, you can try the following:
- Fix 1: Reset your modem.
- Fix 2: Try Vudu account on other devices.
- Fix 3: Switch TV connection to WiFi.
- Fix 4: Check the firewall.
- Fix 5: Switch WiFi to wire connection.
How do I contact VUDU Customer service?
Let us know how we can assist you by filling out the form below and one of our representatives will respond to you via email. Or you can click on the chat widget in the bottom right corner for immediate assistance. If you need technical support, please call us at 1-888-554-VUDU.
What is Ssl_error_bad_cert_domain?
“Firefox error code ssl_error_bad_cert_domain” is an error, which may indicate that the host or domain is still using an old certificate other than what is issued to the user.
What does Pr_end_of_file_error mean?
PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR is a secure connection error that occurs in the Firefox browser. It happens when Firefox isn’t able to establish a secure connection to a site due to the browser’s “cipher suites” failing.
What is NSS error?
This error from NSS is the same error you get with openssl (errno=104: ECONNRESET). This simply means, that the peer or some middlebox in between (firewall) is terminating the connection.