The ‘DHE’ error code is caused by a temporary dry function error. To resolve this code: Power your unit down and unplug it from the outlet. Allow the unit to sit for 10 seconds unplugged and plug the unit back in.
- 1 How do I fix the error code on my LG washer?
- 2 How do I fix the code on my washing machine?
- 3 Is there a reset button on my LG washer?
- 4 What does Error 1 mean on a washing machine?
- 5 How do I clear the IE code on my LG washer?
- 6 How do I troubleshoot my LG washer?
- 7 How do I drain my LG Inverter Direct Drive washing machine?
- 8 Why is my LG washing machine making a grinding noise?
- 9 What does OE code mean on LG washer?
- 10 How do I reset my LG washer after power outage?
- 11 Why is my LG washer not draining?
- 12 How do I run diagnostics on my LG washer?
- 13 Why does my washer keep saying E1 F9?
- 14 Why is my washer saying E02?
- 15 How do I fix E01 error?
How do I fix the error code on my LG washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
How do I fix the code on my washing machine?
To reset the washer, unplug it and press the Start /Pause button for five seconds before plugging it back in. The LE code can indicate that the washer has been overloaded; large loads and bulky items can strain the motor. Remove a few items from the washer to reduce the load size and restart the cycle.
If your LG washing machine won’t start, try doing a hard reset on the unit. To perform a reset, start by unplugging your washer. Then, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. Do the same with the play button.
What does Error 1 mean on a washing machine?
When the Washing Machine is displaying E1 in the panel, it is indicating an error in the water supply. The appliance is not detecting that the unit is filling with water.
How do I clear the IE code on my LG washer?
Turn off the home’s hot and cold water supply taps/valve. Remove the water inlet hoses from the washer. Ensure to have a bucket to drain the remaining water from the hoses. Check the inlet filters on the inlet valves of the washer, inspect for any mineral deposits or other debris that may be clogging them.
How do I troubleshoot my LG washer?
How to Troubleshoot LG Washer Problems
- Adjust your clothes.
- Check the drum and drain filter for foreign objects.
- Adjust the leveling feet at the base of your LG washer.
- Check your hoses.
- Check the power.
- Contact LG customer support, if none of the previous steps help.
How do I drain my LG Inverter Direct Drive washing machine?
If you want to perform a drain-only cycle, turn on your LG washer and press the spin button and then press start. After a few minutes, the cycle will end and your washer should have drained out the water.
Why is my LG washing machine making a grinding noise?
Check for Loose Objects. Loose objects caught in the washer drum are often responsible for an LG washing machine making noise when agitating. Paper clips and coins that fall out of pockets can easily get caught in a drum hole, resulting in a grinding sound as the drum turns.
What does OE code mean on LG washer?
OE error code indicates that the washer is unable to drain the water it used during the wash cycle. OE can be triggered by a kinked drain hose or a clogged drain pump filter.
How do I reset my LG washer after power outage?
To complete a power reset on your LG washer, unplug the machine from its power source. Wait at least five minutes before plugging the unit’s electrical cord back into the outlet. Unless there are other problems with the machine, the washing machine should reset.
Why is my LG washer not draining?
Unbalanced Load. One of the most common reasons your LG washer won’t drain often results from an unbalanced load. Washing a large or heavy item can cause it to settle on one side of the washer drum. When this happens your LG washer won’t drain or spin properly and water will be left behind.
How do I run diagnostics on my LG washer?
Press the POWER to turn on the washer. Place the mouthpiece of your phone between the Smart Diagnosis logo and the POWER button. After pressing the Start Diagnosis button, press and hold the TEMP button until a countdown displays on the washer. Keep the phone in place until the tone transmission has finished.
Why does my washer keep saying E1 F9?
If F9 E1 (drain pump system problem – long drain) appears in display, the washer is taking too long to drain water. The drain may extend more than 4.5″ (114 mm) into standpipe. Check plumbing for correct drain hose installation.
Why is my washer saying E02?
E02 – the machine has failed to fill with water during its allocated time. Check the mains water pressure, by turning on the sink taps and checking for the usual pressure, if this is ok check the inlet hose for kinks, the pressure switch and inlet valve.
How do I fix E01 error?
To cure the E01 door lock fault take the following steps:
- Switch off and unplug your machine.
- Check the door lock itself. (Sometimes the plug on the lock can melt.)
- Check the wiring to the door lock.
- Check the wiring to the control board from the door look.